Their Quests {Dustberry, Crink, & Non-Related Dreammare}

The star sanses had always been willing to help people. That was there goal after all. Keep people safe. They loved their job but the only thing was, it could also be dangerous. Actually, really fucking dangerous. And one day, they get an odd quest. Which each one of them had to do individually. Blueberry's task was simple. He had to track down a thief and capture them. However, he had no idea this thief has been known to murder those who try to capture it and the thief was quite strong. Ink's quest was more of a challenge. Kinda. It was more of like a puzzle he had to solve from getting clues. He had to find someone that had been captured and held hostage for months. The only thing is, there were countless traps he'd have to get past and he had to figure out ways to get past the traps because using magic to teleport past them wouldn't work. Dream's task however, was the most dangerous task. Dream had to go into a massive forest known to be the home of werewolves and he had to kill the evil king of the werewolves. First of all, Dream hated the idea of killing anyone. Secondly, he was absolutely terrified of werewolves and thirdly, if he failed to kill the king of the werewolves, the king would force Dream to become his Queen, meaning Dream would never be able to leave. But would the trio be able to complete their quests?
As for who the thief, hostage, and werewolf king are, the thief is Dust, the hostage is Cross, and the werewolf king is Nightmare, which Dream and Nightmare had never met before. But what happens if Blueberry finds the thief but starts falling for him? What happens if ink finds the hostage and falls for him as well? But what if Dream finds the werewolf king and doesn't have the heart to kill him? But would Dream let the king force him to stay despite Dream being absolutely terrified of werewolves?

//I wanna be Dust, Cross, and Nightmare for this. So the ships for this could be Dustberry, Crink, and Dreammare (non-related). Also, this was based on a Dream i had :3 //