Ink Was Tired Of Keeping Secrets

Ink had always seemed like such an outgoing and extroverted guy. His best friends Dream and Blueberry loved to hang out with him and were extremely social people. But they didn't know the truth about ink. They didn't know ink was actually extremely introverted but forced himself to pretend to be extremely extroverted just to make himself seem like a really outgoing and social guy because he was fearful of being judged. Ink had severe social anxiety as well but he forced himself to not let anyone see his social anxiety, no matter how much it bothered him which was honestly a struggle for him to hide his social anxiety. All the while, his best friends Dream and Blueberry were completely clueless about the way ink really was. They believed ink's fake Extroversion. They had no idea he had social anxiety. And on top of that, like when he was a child, he was still shy but he always hid his shyness because he felt like it was a weakness to him. But no one knew he was shy as a child. No one but Error but Error had forgotten about his and ink's child hood but could still be reminded about it. Though, lately, as for ink and error, they've been getting in more arguments and more frequent fights. Ink couldn't stand it. He wanted things to go back to how it used to be when they were kids. But Error didn't remember that ink and Error had once been best friends. But when ink was tired of hiding everything and frustrated with Error, what happens if he lashes out at Error in the middle of a fight, wanting nothing more than to go back to how things used to be when they had been best friends as young children?

//I wanna be ink for this...//