His Warnings {Inkmare}

Everyone always thought ink would never fight anyone. That was partially true. He'd fight, but only when nothing else works. Such as the fact he'd usually give someone a warning if they were harming an au. He did this to give them a chance to stop what they're doing with no fighting or arguing involved. If they continue to harm the au despite the first warning, ink would confront them a second time. After two warnings, the second confrontation won't be as pleasant. Ink would be slightly more harsh on the second confrontation. If he has to warn the person a third time, that's when ink's behavior starts getting slightly off when he confronts them a third time. Yet, he still won't be fighting yet. If he had to confront them a fourth time, he'd have completely different behavior. He won't be friendly at all and him sparing the person would no longer be an option at all. However, no one has ever seen ink have to give anyone a fourth warning and fourth confrontation. Or at least, there were never any witnesses to ink having to do that. If someone somehow survives to be warned a fifth time, yeah, that won't end well at all with the fifth confrontation. But none of ink's friends knew about the warnings he would give people just like no one knew the extents of ink's magic. But what happens if ink has to start giving Nightmare (passive form) warnings because Nightmare was risking the safety of Dreamtale repeatedly without meaning to? How would Dream react about ink confronting Nightmare (passive form)?

//I wanna be ink for this//