He's A New Student {College Au}

Nightmare had been a teen that was always trying to be a good kid. He always stayed out of trouble and always tried to befriend everyone but no one ever wanted to be friends with him. But no one knew he was a prince since he rarely ever wears his crown. He was quite smart but was surprisingly innocent minded for the most part. Throughout high school, he usually got bullied for being so 'weak' and his only friend was his twin brother, Dream. Then when it came time for college, he was scared about the fact that he'd have to share a dorm with three people he likely didn't know. Of course, Dream got assigned to a different dorm than Nightmare which Dream had gotten a dorm with his friends while Nightmare got a dorm with people he didn't even know, whom were of course, Error, Dust, and Cross. Nightmare didn't even know these people since they had went to a different high school than him. Plus, he was also late for signing up for college so he showed up about a month after Cross, Error, and Dust had just started their second year of college since they were a few years older than Nightmare but how would they react to coming back to their dorm from class and seeing that they had a new dormmate? How would they react to the fact he was a small and seemingly very innocent sans au? What if one of them get a crush on Nightmare?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this but this would either be Errormare, Dustmare, or Crossmare.//