He's Definently A Challenge {Errink}

Ink was a teen that was about sixteen years old. He did have his job as creator but since he only had about ten years experience, his job wasn't that much work for him yet. Since he had lost his au, he just made himself a house in a different au. Ink also loved to help people out. Often helping out by babysitting child or even teen versions of sans au's if their parents were too busy to watch them. Of course, everyone liked that ink was always so helpful and ink had never had any child or teen that caused too much of an issue. Now usually, ink had a rule that he only babysitted people up to the age of fifteen since well, usually parents generally let their kids stay home by themselves at that age. But if for whatever reason, the teen was maybe sixteen or seventeen and wasn't trusted to stay alone for whatever reason, ink would still babysit them but the babysitting fee would be a bit higher. Then one day, he gets tasked with babysitting a teen that happened to be the same age as him but half a year older. This teen was Error. For whatever reason, ink was tasked with babysitting Error for an entire week because Error's father was going to be busy for an entire week (including the weekend). Though, ink had no idea how much of a handful it was going to be to babysit Error since well, Error honestly wasn't well behaved at all. But when ink meets Error, how would he react to how challenging it would be to babysit Error?

//I wanna be Error for this//