He's Tired Of Being Guardian {Darkness Dream}

Dream had always cared about Nightmare. He cared about Nightmare no matter what Nightmare did. He always forgave Nightmare. Even when Nightmare got corrupted and went on that massive killing spree afterwards... Dream still forgave him... But when Nightmare got Corrupted, he developed a strong hatred towards Dream. He despised Dream more than words could describe. He abandoned Dream to go fulfill his own wish to be a villain that was feared by everyone and he wanted to rule the multiverse as well. But over time with Nightmare being gone, Dream had a more and more challenging time with being Guardian of the tree of feelings. He was getting tired of his job. He couldn't stand it anymore. He's started believing he was a failure of a guardian. After all, he couldn't even save his own brother. He felt so much pain all the time. He's even convinced himself that trying to make things better was futile and that there was no point because clearly nothing would ever change so what would be the point of trying to change what can't be changed? Of course, Nightmare sensed a strong sense of despondency coming from somewhere in Dreamtale. So, of course, he naturally went to check it out because the negativity only made him stronger. And to his surprise, the strong sense of despondency was coming from none other than Dream. Nightmare honestly never expected to see Dream so low spirited but... How would Nightmare react to the fact that Dream wanted to give up his role of being guardian of the tree of feelings?

//I wanna be Dream for this. This is what darkness Dream looks like//

 This is what darkness Dream looks like//