The Truce Wedding {Dreammare}

When Dream and Nightmare had recently been created to protect the tree of feelings, they had promised to marry each other once they were old enough to marry each other. However, many years later when Nightmare was corrupted, Nightmare had captured all the star sanses, including Dream. Now normally, he would have wanted to kill the trio. But, he made a deal with Dream that was essentially a truce if that's what you'd call it. The deal was that if Dream agreed to marry Nightmare which would make Nightmare king of dreamtale, Nightmare would let ink and Blueberry go unharmed after the wedding and after party. If Dream refused, he'd make Dream one by one witness the death of not only the star sanses, but each of Dream's friends as well. So of course, Dream agreed to marry Nightmare in exchange for the truce saying they would not go behind each others back either, meaning Nightmare wouldn't go on anymore killing sprees and Dream wouldn't try to kill Nightmare. However, since the tree of feelings had been cut down by Nightmare hundreds of years earlier, he had some wood saved from it. Which of course, Nightmare had the wedding rings be made from the wood of the tree of feelings which Dream recognized the special wood which made him remember witnessing the tree get cut down. If you thought that was cruel enough to Dream, oh no, it wasn't. On top of that, Nightmare basically humiliated Dream by having the wedding broadcasted live so all of Dream's friends and Nightmare's 'friends' could witness the wedding but Dream went through with all of this just to make sure Nightmare wouldn't hurt anyone anymore. But the marriage was permanent and they were bonded by magic from the wedding so divorce was never an option. Dream thought Nightmare would keep his end of the bargain if he married him but what happens if Nightmare didn't keep part of his bargain? What if Dream finds out how cruel Nightmare truly was the hard way?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this//