He Was Only Making Things Worse {Suicidal!Cross x Oblivious!Nightmare}

Cross always tried his best to impress Nightmare but he always failed. He used to be so talented! He used to be able to impress Nightmare! Then Nightmare started getting harsher and harsher on him, saying he wasn't doing a good enough job or he wasn't trying hard enough. Nightmare would always find ways to tell Cross he's doing a terrible job. In reality, Nightmare was secretly just doing this to encourage Cross to keep working hard since he knew Cross was actually doing a really good damn job. But Cross didn't know that. Just like Nightmare had no idea that Cross was severely depressed. The other bad sanses of course, knew Cross was severely depressed and occasionally suicidal. But the bad sanses had no idea how Nightmare was treating Cross. What if one night, one of the bad sanses stops Cross from attempting suicide? But what happens if one day, some of the bad sans find out about how badly Nightmare had been treating Cross? How would Nightmare react if he finds out that rather than helping Cross, he's been unintentionally driving Cross closer and closer to wanting to commit suicide?

//I wanna be Cross for this...
Will someone please Roleplay this with me?...//