He's Determined To Be Nightmare's Favorite Minion {NightKiller}

Killer had always been one of Nightmare's minions. He's worked for Nightmare for such a long time but he knew Cross was Nightmare's most "determined to succeed and most determined to be the favorite", minion. Killer however, had always been jealous about Cross being Nightmare's more or less favorite minion other than the fact that Cross would annoy Nightmare on an almost daily basis. But Killer was determined to outrank Cross. Killer wanted to be Nightmare's favorite minion. He wanted to be the hardest working minion. He wanted to be the one that would be able to do important missions for Nightmare. He wanted Nightmare to be able to fully rely on him to complete tasks. Why was Killer wanting to become Nightmare's best minion? Well, it's simple. Killer had a massive crush on Nightmare and he thought that if he could prove he could be Nightmare's best most loyal and hard working minion, he might actually have a tiny chance of being able to date Nightmare. But even if Killer manages to become Nightmare's best and most favorite minion, would Nightmare even accept Killer's feelings towards him? Or would Nightmare reject him anyways?

//It's up to you as to whether you're Killer or Nightmare.//