Dream Was So Tired Of It All {Secretly-Suicidal!Dream x Nightmare(Passive)}

Dream had always been secretly severely depressed but Nightmare (passive) never knew.  Nightmare as well as everyone else thought it was physically impossible for Dream to feel any form of negative emotions. Dream just masked the negative emotions with positive aura to the point not even Nightmare would be able to sense any negativity from Dream at all. Dream did this on a regular basis which was honestly quite tiring for Dream. Dream was constantly stressed out, he would secretly take antidepressants but Nightmare didn't know that Dream was even depressed. But lately, Dream's depression had been getting worse and worse. It got to the point Dream would sometimes take twice or even three times the dose of antidepressants than what he was supposed to take. Dream was desperate to feel even just fake happiness at this point but it made it a lot harder for him to mask the negativity but he still managed to hide his negativity from everyone including Nightmare. But one day, Dream just couldn't take it anymore. What happens if one night, Nightmare catches Dream trying to sneak a sharp kitchen knife to his (Dream's) room? How would Nightmare react to the fact that Dream had been secretly severely depressed for years to the point he was suicidal?

//I wanna be Dream for this...
Could someone Roleplay this with me?...//