Ink's Way Too Overworked {Crink}

Ink's job as creator was always extremely stressful for ink. He was often overworked and would have to go days or even weeks at a time without getting any actual sleep but no one knew that ink was overworked that much. Not even error knew how badly ink was overworked. Though, people have seeing ink less and less because ink was too busy with focusing on his job. On top of having to create multiple au's every month, he had to go to every au with a checklist to make sure everything was properly functioning the way it should, then he had to also deal with error destroying au's and he'd have to recreate the au's that error destroys which just makes even more work for ink to do. And on top of this, he has to always plan out au ideas for any new au's he makes. But not even ink's boyfriend Cross knew ink was so overworked nor did Cross know how busy and difficult ink's job actually was. But Cross was starting to think ink was avoiding him and ignoring him since ink was spending less and less time with him. But what happens if one day, Cross decides to confront Ink about Ink spending less and less time with him? How would Cross react to ink confessing that he's just been way too busy to take any breaks from his job? Would Cross feel really bad for ink about the fact that ink was way too overworked?

//I wanna be ink for this//