He's Gone {Shatteredmare}

Nightmare had been the leader of the bad sanses for such a long time. He even loved his role as being one of the worst villains in the entire multiverse. No one bullied him anymore either. However, when he got Corrupted, he started developing a strong hatred towards his brother Dream. Of course, he knew his brother did not particularly approve of Nightmare being a villain but he had no idea that Dream had forgiven him. Then, Nightmare would have fights against the star sanses which Nightmare always won of course. But then, Nightmare noticed something... Odd... Dream stopped showing up to the fights. In all honesty, no one knew where Dream went. He stopped guarding the tree of feelings every day, he lost contact with all the monsters he knew, it's as if he never existed. But no one knew Dream ate a dark apple and became Shattered. Not even Nightmare knew that his innocent younger twin Dream, whom was the only family he had, was lost for seemingly forever and that he was corrupted. Then one day, Killer happens to see Shattered Dream. Of course, Killer was shocked to see that Dream was corrupted but what if Killer tells Nightmare he found out Dream got corrupted? How would Nightmare react to the fact that poor innocent Dream was gone?

// I wanna be Killer and Shattered Dream for this//