He Just Wanted Everything Back {Crink}

Cross had been wanting his au restored to the way it was more than anything else. He wanted everyone back. He wanted everything to be back to normal. But no one knew what Cross had suffered through. Not even ink or error knew. No one knew what happened to X-Tale. No one knew that cross had lost everyone and everything he loved and that he had been unable to save them. He knew if anything, he could maybe convince ink to help him but ink knew Cross was a bad guy but Cross didn't work for anyone. He had became a bad guy due to him wanting to go to any length to get everything back in his au. But what happens if one day, Cross confronts ink and asks for help with his au? Of course, ink wouldn't know that X-Tale was destroyed but what if ink refuses to help Cross after everything bad Cross had done but ink didn't know what Cross needed help with. But what happens if Cross confesses to the fact he was only a bad guy because he was so distraught from the loss of his au, that he was doing everything he could just to get his friends and brother back? But...How would ink react to the fact that Cross has been doing all of this just because he wanted the only friends and family he had back?...

//I wanna be Cross for this//