He Got Rescued {Dreammare}

Dream and Nightmare had never met each other before. When they had been young adults, being only 23, Dream was the kind of person that was always friendly to everyone he trusted but he knew who he could and couldn't trust. Though, when Dream whom lived in a house rather than a castle, got new neighbors in dreamtale, he always felt like the new neighbors were hiding something. Dream could never sense the heavy negative aura from their house though since it was contained in one room which was Nightmare's room but if Dream ever senses the aura, it would indeed concern him but he had no idea that these were the 'parents' of someone by the name of Nightmare, whom was Dream's brother that got separated from Dream at birth so Dream never knew he had a brother. As for Nightmare, Nightmare hated his 'parents'. They weren't his actual parents but Nightmare had had no idea he had been kidnapped only a week after he had been born. Nightmare was just convinced he had awful parents. He wasn't allowed to leave his small bedroom at all. So essentially, no one in Dreamtale knew Nightmare was there. All they knew was that when Dream and Nightmare had been born, Prince Nightmare had been kidnapped. But it had been at the point of time that he had been too young to have a negative aura so no one could recognize him by his aura or his appearance. But one day, Dream had noticed that one of the windows of the house was boarded up from the inside with black painted wood boards to make it impossible to see through the window. Dream obviously found this odd but he just thought nothing of it at first, thinking that the owners of the house just wanted privacy but what happens if one night, Dream happens to hear faint crying coming through the boarded up window? What if Dream sneaks into the house to investigate when the couple wasn't home? How would he react if he finds Nightmare had been essentially held hostage for his entire life by these people and that they had convinced him that they were his parents but really, Nightmare was Dream's missing brother that had been kidnapped when he had been a baby?

//I would really like to be Nightmare for this...//