He Wanted To Be Rebellious

Nightmare (passive) had always been careful about who he spent time with especially since he knew not everyone in the multiverse was trustable. And he was always protective of his younger twin brother Dream, to make sure Dream didn't hang out with the wrong people. Nightmare would always want to meet each of Dream's friends as well as ensure that they would be good friends for Dream. But then Dream started getting tired of Nightmare always being so controlling of who he spent time with. So, Dream started sneaking out at night. One day, after sneaking out of the house, Dream met Cross as well as some of Cross's friends. These were some of the people that Nightmare strongly disliked and didn't trust at all. But Dream didn't care. He loved rebelling against his older brother despite Nightmare wanting nothing more than to keep Dream safe. Dream of course, kept it a secret that he had befriended Cross whom was known to be a bad influence but then Nightmare started noticing a change in Dream's behavior and personality. But how would Nightmare react to the fact that Dream had been sneaking out at night and that Dream's been hanging out with Cross and Cross's friends, causing trouble in different au's?

//I wanna be Dream for this//