He Came From A Different Multiverse To Warn Them

Ink always wondered if there was anyone worse than Nightmare and error to deal with. He wanted more of a challenging opponent to fight with. He was bored of fighting Error and Nightmare over and over again. Yeah, he shouldn't wish for more challenging opponents because bad stuff can easily happen. Then one day, someone from a different multiverse happens to show up. His names was Silence. Of course, Silence was first met by ink and since Silence looked like a version of error, ink automatically assumed that Silence was a bad guy since most versions of error were bad but ink never really had to deal with them since they were in different multiverses but really, Silence was a good guy. Though, Silence had gotten to Underverse before his enemy Vantablack did. He wanted to warn the inhabitants of Underverse that Vantablack was planning on traveling to this multiverse next. Of course, no one knew who the hell Vantablack and Silence were but would they believe Silence's warning to be prepared about a REALLY strong villain who was stronger than both ink and nightmare, supposedly was planning on arriving here? Or would no one believe Silence and have to face the consequences of not believing Silence?

//I wanna be Silence and Vantablack for this//

This is Silence

This is Vantablack

This is Vantablack