He's Requesting To Join

For some reason, no one had ever heard of the DreamSwap au. Oddly enough, not even ink knew about the au. However, there was always one person in particular that liked to watch from the sidelines. This of course, was the DreamSwap version of Blueberry. Though, he did not associate himself as a swap sans and preferred to be called Rogue. Rogue had quite a lot of knowledge about basically anything you could want to know. After all, he's been secretly watching from the sidelines for countless years without anyone knowing. He did this mainly for his own entertainment purposes though. However, one day, he finds out about the bad sans team and he notices how they were always trying to find out a lot of information. About the different au's such as which ones were worthy of taking over or just which ones should be destroyed if they pose no true value as well as trying to find out information about the star sanses. Of course, Rogue had plenty of knowledge about this. After all, he's been to countless au's to merely watch and observe from the sidelines without anyone knowing he was even there. So one day, he decides to go offer Nightmare his assistance, of course, everyone just assumed he was Blueberry. They just thought Blueberry got taller and had decided to change his outfit appearance since Rogue dressed differently than Blueberry and was 5'9" while Blueberry was around 4'6". So Rogue was nearly as tall as Nightmare whom was 6'5". But how would Nightmare react to meeting Rogue and Rogue offering Nightmare assistance with finding out information about whatever Nightmare would need to find out? Would Nightmare allow Rogue to join his team? Or would he be convinced it was somehow Blueberry unless Rogue can prove he's not Blueberry?

//I wanna be Rogue for this. Also, this is what Rogue looks like in case you're wondering//

 Also, this is what Rogue looks like in case you're wondering//