The Deal Determined His Fate

Ever since Nightmare had heard how strong Abyss's attacks could be if he didn't hold back with attacking, Nightmare had been wanting Abyss to join his team. He knew Abyss strongly disliked the idea of hurting people but Nightmare could change that issue. Or at least he thinks he could. He figured that keeping Abyss locked in a cell in the basement of the bad sans castle for a while would be enough to get Abyss to agree to join the bad sans team. Though, Abyss still refused. It would take a lot more than locking him up for long periods of time to convince Abyss to even consider joining the bad sans team. So of course, Abyss tried to escape at any chance he got. All of which the attempts failed and ended up getting him in worse trouble than he had been in before since well, he always ended up getting caught by one of the bad sanses that worked for Nightmare. But that never stopped Abyss from constantly trying to escape. One day however, Nightmare offers him a deal that could possibly result in Abyss being freed. If Abyss fought against Killer, Dust, and Horror at the same time and won the fight, then Abyss could leave. If he lost, he had to join Nightmare's team. Now, a 3-to-1 battle can be extremely difficult, especially since Killer, Dust, and Horror's attacks can be completely unpredictable at times and also there's the fact they could do a trio attack against Abyss. Of course, Abyss accepted the challenge since this was really his only possible chance to get freedom. Of course, Abyss quickly learns that due to horror, Killer, and dust being so unpredictable with their attacks, especially their trio attacks, Abyss finds out he legitimately stands no chance against them. But what happens if Abyss actually ends up losing the fight and having no choice other than to join the bad sans team and having to accept the fact that freedom was basically no longer an option for him since he lost the deal?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this//