Halluciv's Secret

Halluciv had always had a massive crush on Xcellence, whom was his senpai obviously. Now normally in the original dreamtale, Cross would be obsessed with Nightmare but in this swapped au, Halluciv was the one obsessed with Xcellence. Now of course, Halluciv would do nearly anything to please his senpai and he was always determined to be with his senpai. However, Xcellence would constantly always keep Halluciv away from him, somehow literally not realizing Halluciv had feelings for him but then Halluciv's feelings for him start getting out of hand. Halluciv was tired of being ignored by Xcellence. He had tried essentially everything to get Xcellence's attention but it never worked so now...Halluciv was now going to be taking drastic measures to get to have Xcellence to himself. And when it came to doing drastic measures for Halluciv's senpai, NEVER underestimate Halluciv's abilities. He was capable of more than people would believe he was capable of. But one day however, Halluciv has a plan to keep his senpai to himself. What does Halluciv do? He straight up kidnaps Xcellence and keeps Xcellence tied up in his (Halluciv's) room without Marvul finding out. Of course, Halluciv kept his obsession towards Xcellence a secret from everyone, especially Marvul since he knew it would very likely anger his brother but how long would he be able to keep it a secret that he had kidnapped Xcellence? What if people, including Marvul, notice that Xcellence was missing? But what happens if one day, when Halluciv was in his room with Xcellence, Marvul happens to go and check on Halluciv and sees Halluciv had Xcellence tied up in his bedroom? How would Marvul react to the fact that Halluciv was so damn obsessed with Xcellence that he had straight up kidnapped Xcellence?

//I wanna be Halluciv for this//