Chilled New Beginnings {Dreammare}

Dream had always been a part of the star sanses team. The trio would constantly fight battles, even if it appeared as though they had no chance at winning the battle. They still took the risk of possibly losing. The battles could be incredibly challenging at times yet, they always pulled through and won. Countless monsters looked up to the trio for protection. Though one day, the trio had a challenge they unfortunately lost to. No one got killed, luckily. However, Dream got knocked out and when he woke up, he was in a completely unfamiliar place. He had woken up in a mysterious snowy forest that was far from looking like it were from any au. It looked almost as if...it could be on the surface in an arctic forest... But Dream's never been to the surface, obviously, but it's unclear how he even ended up on the surface. After all, he had only passed out after the battle. How could he possibly have been transported to the surface of all places, especially the arctic? Though, since he had never been to the surface before, he could only presume that well, he was the only monster here. Of course, the forest was massive and never ending. Though, oddly enough, something would prevent Dream from teleporting while in the forest. But shortly after waking up in the forest and wandering around a bit, a blizzard starts to take effect. Of course, Dream had nowhere to take shelter which frightened him. His clothes were hardly warm enough to keep him even a bit warm in the below freezing temperatures but then, a beautiful silver wolf brings Dream to it's warm den where Dream could take shelter from the cold. This wolf, was Nightmare. By looking at the wolf, it looked like a normal wolf, no traits of it being a skelewolf. But Dream had never met Nightmare before since well, he just never met him. Nightmare could possibly be a brother that got separated from Dream at birth and perhaps Dream just never knew about Nightmare's existence yet. But when Nightmare would go to normal skeleton form when in the den with Dream, how would Dream react to the fact  that this was actually a skeleton and he was originally from Dreamtale? How would Dream react to Nightmare essentially being a long lost brother to Dream? But...What if Dream starts developing feelings towards Nightmare?...

//I wanna be Nightmare for this.
Also, if i made this into a book, who would actually read the book? But for the book, Dream and Nightmare will likely be unrelated.//