The Two Princesses

Ink had always known that there were countless au's in the multiverse. He also knew that every once in a while, an au would create itself. Sometimes it would be stable, other times, it would not. It really varied, depending on the au. Though, one day, ink noticed an au he had never seen before. It was a version of Dreamtale. But what was odd about it was instead of the Nightmare and Dream there being skeleton...They were both human and female. Of course, this surprised ink because well, this is the first time he's seen an au where the sans au ended up being human. Of course ink would definitely tell the Dream and Nightmare he knew about this au but it would definitely get Dream and Nightmare's interest. But what happens if they go and meet the female human versions of themselves? How would they react to meeting them?

//I wanna be the human version of Nightmare and Dream if that's ok//

This is human female Dream

It wasn't letting me put up a pic of human female Nightmare's passive form or corrupted form so i'll basically describe it

It wasn't letting me put up a pic of human female Nightmare's passive form or corrupted form so i'll basically describe it. Her outfits are the way Nightmare's normally are.
Her passive form has long blonde hair with purple eye color but her corrupt form has long black hair with teal eye color