He Helped Him {ReaperInk}

Ever since ink lost his au after trying to finish what was the half finished sketch of his au when he first became creator, he's always believed that all his friends and family from his au were gone forever. Then one day, ink finds out about an au called Reapertale. Ink oddly enough never made this au. It just showed up by itself but it's been around for an extremely long time. Of course, ink wanted to explore the unfamiliar au but when he does, he meets Reaper. Of course, he was curious about Reaper since well, Reaper was the god of death, right? But he felt bad for reaper when reaper eventually mentioned about how he's been really lonely just like ink had been lonely. Then when ink realized Reaper would be able to tell ink if ink's brother somehow managed to survive, ink of course asked Reaper about it but what if Reaper tells ink that ink's brother was actually still alive? And since Ink knows that Reaper had been lonely basically his entire life, he comes up with an idea. What happens if since Reaper helped ink find out about what happened to ink's brother, what if ink in exchange, offers to date Reaper so he won't have to be alone anymore?

//I wanna be Reaper for this//