He Wanted Silence {Deathly Dreams}

Dream had always been one of the guardians for the Tree of Dreams, which was also known as the Tree of Feelings. His job was always tiring and he could never take a break no matter if he wanted to or not. Hell, he had to stay by the tree through any weather too! Snows? Oh, he has to sit out by the tree. Deadly blizzard? Nope, can't go indoors because that would be considered leaving the tree unattended. Of course, Nightmare helped protect the tree as well but that didn't mean Dream could take a break. Dream was overworked. He was tired. He just wanted some silence. But one thing that Dream could never do was explore other au's or meet people from outside his au. After all, he never had time to leave his au. But Dream was tired to the point he'd do ANYTHING just to get a break from his job. At night time, he's even started quietly talking to just thin air, not specified to anyone, just begging to be given a break and get a chance to finally relax. Even if he had to relax with one person that wasn't Nightmare, he'd be fine with it. But, he'd never specify how long of a break he wanted. Or what type of a break. All he wanted was to get away from everything. But what happens if one night, when Dream is begging for a break while alone, what happens if Dream actually hears an unfamiliar voice reply? What if that person was Reaper? What if Reaper had heard all of Dream's pleas for a long break? But how would Dream react to meeting the Grim Reaper himself? How would he react that Reaper of all people, heard Dream's pleas?

//I wanna be Reaper for this. Also, should i make a book based on this? But if i made a book based on this, who would actually be willing to read it?//