He Always Hid His Issues {Oblivious!Dream x Secretive!Suicidal!Nightmare}

Nightmare had always been hated by everyone in his au. Which of course, Dream was oblivious to this fact. Nightmare tried to be good, he really did! But nothing ever changed for Nightmare. He had to suffer through the same things every day. All the while his twin brother Dream was completely clueless about his suffering. But Nightmare was used to his suffering by now. As for Dream, Dream was treated as if he were a God. Everyone absolutely loved Dream. They always gave Dream gifts, they always praised Dream, and they always favored Dream. Nightmare of course, was jealous that Dream got all the praise but he never said anything. Anytime Dream was given a gift while Nightmare was there, Nightmare would simply give Dream a small fake smile that was able to convince Dream that the smile was real despite it being far from real. Dream always believed that Nightmare was treated just as nicely as Dream was treated but that was only because the townsfolk were 'nice' to Nightmare whenever Dream was around. Then Dream started noticing odd behavior from Nightmare. Nightmare started acting more tired lately, he'd sometimes not want to go protect the tree of feelings at all and there were times Dream couldn't get Nightmare to leave his bedroom at all. But Dream never knew why Nightmare acted this way. Nor could he ever imagine that the townsfolk had something to do with it. Then one day, Nightmare stopped leaving his room at all. He wouldn't talk to Dream nor would he answer Dream. He would not let Dream into his room either and always kept his door locked. One day, Dream had had enough of Nightmare hiding in his room so he decided to straight up break the door down. But how would he react to finding Nightmare on his bed while being barely conscious and badly hurt as well as the window broken from someone having broken into Nightmare's room days earlier without Dream knowing?

//I wanna be Nightmare for this...
W-Will someone Roleplay this with me?...//