They Needed A Place To Hide {Long Arctic Nights Au / Multiverse}

Ever since ink and Dream got hurt in a fight against Error, they needed a place they could stay and hide that would be a safe place for them to hide while they recovered. It wouldn't even be safe for Dream to stay in dreamtale with Nightmare (passive) because Error could easily find him there. Blueberry hadn't been hurt though so as a distraction, he let Error capture him while ink and Dream escaped to somewhere. But as long as Error had Blueberry with him in the antivoid, Error oddly would not leave the Antivoid at all. Of course, ink and Dream had to hide in a place in a different multiverse but when searching for a multiverse to hide in, they came across a multiverse that was different from the rest. One that no one had ever heard of. This multiverse would not allow anyone into it if they were not accepted into the multiverse by someone by the name of Arctic Star. Of course, Arctic Star let Dream and ink into the multiverse once they convinced him to let them in but how would they react to the fact that this multiverse had all the au's of this multiverse combined into one never ending arctic world that took place on the surface and that monsters and humans actually lived in peace with one another?

//I wanna be Arctic Star for this//