Mad

Tony was working in his lab while you were helping him along, you noticed that he was not feeling very happy today. Maybe because of a little heated argument between his clients, you wanted to calm him down but, you were afraid that he would turn up against and take out all of the frustration over you though you didn't do anything.

Although you and Tony never argued at all, you were like, living a perfect life with him as an assistant since when his ex-assistant (Pepper Potts) broke up with him. He started being social with you and in this way you both got along well each other. But it was ever the first time you saw him in a bad mood.

With confidence, you walk towards him as he doesn't turn around you and keeps on upgrading the suit.

"Tony?" You called him, but he didn't answer. You then noticed now he was mad. Really mad.

"Tony, I know -" He broke your lines before you can complete.

"If you're here to console me then please don't, Y/N. I'm busy right now." He said while he continued working on his suit.

"Tony, i-it was just a little argument! Take it out and, let's sit together and forget the anger you had today."

"Please Y/N. Leave me alone for a while, can you?" He turns around you, looking at your face, completely serious and slightly red of anger and rage in his eyes.

You were terrified as without hesitation you walked out immediately. You sighed in relief that he didn't take it out on you though he was in the verge on it. You knew he could do anything in anger if you poke him too much. You were thinking of something so you can calm him down, as you smiled in an idea and walked upstairs immediately.

Tony walked upstairs after upgrading the suit, still mad and irritated, you immediately run towards him.

"Hey, Tony!" You smiled at him heartily, but he didn't as he turned his head away from you.

You then look at him neutrally till he started being irritated slowly. "What do you want, Y/N?" He said in a slightly harsh but rude tone.

"I.. I just wanted to ask, if you can help me on a painting that I'm working on?" You put a finger on his arc reactor.

"No Y/N. Not now." He declined immediately as he started to walk out but you stopped him.

"Oh please! For me!" You make a sad yet stubborn face.

"Please leave me Y/N, I'm not in the mood to talk with you right now." He closed his eyes in anger.

"..Don't you like me, Tony? Do I annoy you? Did I ever stop doing a job you told me to do even if I didn't wanted to do? I'm the only one to help you even if your earlier one wasn't there for you. Can't you just do something for me to be happy even if you're not? I never even tried to make you sad for a single bit. I did everything for you and you did too, so.. can't you stay for some minutes for my own happiness?"

Tony hearing after this was just feeling nothing but regret. He felt bad for screaming at you while being angry. It was true, Tony too liked you a lot too, and he also wanted to continue forward with you. He didn't wanted to end up being alone again, so he just sighs and turns back to you, as you looked at him with sad eyes.

"Fine.. I'll stay for you." He smiled slightly. You smiled in bright happiness, as you grab his hand and take him to his room, to show a incomplete portrait of a picture you were working on. You both looked at each other till turned back to the painting.

"So, what should we do?" Tony asked.

"Nothing? Just help me." You looked at him and smiled. "Sure, anything for you." He nodded in reply of a smile. You got your tools ready and started painting the piece, he helped you along while he also took a brush and dripped the brush on the color and applied it slightly on the piece. You directed and guided him where you want him to paint as he did so. You both had fun while painting as you talked and did some little mischief with the paints. After that, the piece was finished. Both drop the brush as you looked at it in happiness.

The picture was of you and Tony, together in the picture, hugging each other. He also looked at it in happiness till he couldn't also believe they finished it.

"This is amazing!" You cheer at your own masterpiece as he also clapped along.

"You are really a talented artist, Y/N. Honestly." He smiled and grabbed your back.

"Yeah, I guess so." You winked as you chuckle and hug like in the painting, happily and bloomy together, never to be mad again.

-

Yee my first imagine! I hope you like it! ♥️

Word Count: 856