Prologue ||

The Potters ran one after the other towards the platform 9 and 10, the barrier disappeared and they arrived in platform 9 3/4.

The place was packed up with students from all ages, as they bid goodbye to their families. Owls were flying all over the place, hooting as they went.

"Well, mum, your moment has come at last," Jenna started jokingly, "this is where you finally get rid of us."

But the words had barely left her mouth that Mrs. Potter bent down and brought Jenna in a bone-crushing hug before starting to sob, causing Jenna's hair to go pink from embarrassment.

James, finding his sister's state amusing, broke down into a laughter. But it didn't last too long because Mr. Potter quickly said,

"You think that's funny, do you? Then you'll find this hilarious!" He then went forward and hugged James so hard that it got hard for the boy to breathe as he tried to break free.

When the twins were finally free from their parents' grasps – and Jenna's hair turned back to blue – they said their last goodbyes and went on the Hogwarts express.

"You go and find us a compartment, will you?" said James as they walked through the train. "I'll go and find Sirius."

"Who?" Jennas asked, raising a brow.

"You know, the boy I told you about? The one I met in Madam Malkin's Robes shop in Diagon Alley?"

"Oh, yeah." She nodded. "The one that you said set the needles to fly around the shop and attack costumers?"

"Yeah," James sniggered, remembering the scene. "He was pretty cool. I'm sure you'll like him."

"Alright, then," said Jenna. "I'll go find us a compartment."

And off she went. But even though they were pretty early, everywhere seemed to be either full, or held by an older student who were probably waiting for their friends.

But at last she came upon a compartment with only a girl in it around her age. With her red hair covering her face, the girl was seated over the window, leaning her head against it.

Slowly, Jenna pulled the compartment's door open, looking inside at the girl. But when the girl's head turned around, Jenna saw that she had been crying.

"Hi," said Jenna gently. "Do you mind if my brother and I joined you? He's bringing a friend too, so it might get a little crowded, so if you're waiting for someone I can leave–"

"–No, it's alright." The girl cut her off and smiled kindly.

"Great." Jenna sat down. "I'm Jenna, by the way."

"I'm Lily Evans," said the red-haired girl.

But before Jenna could get the chance to continue the conversation, the girl turned her head back to look out of the window again, obviously wanting to be left alone.

Just then, Jenna saw two figures run past their compartment, and she quickly recognized one of them as her brother.

So jumping to her feet, she opened the compartment's door and shouted after the two boys, "Oi! J.P! Over here!"

The boys stopped immediately, turning around. "Oh, there you are." said James, walking forward with his new friend.

The two of them then came inside, joining Jenna and Lily, but neither of them glanced at the red-haired girl who was again lost in her own little world behind the window.