Chapter 168

Harry Potter was moving his little fists in the air, looking curiously around at the four adults with his bright green eyes.

"He looks more like James, though," said Jenna, admiring the little baby boy. "He's got your hair, J.P. And your nose, I think."

"Yeah," Sirius nodded, "his face's shape is like yours too, Prongs."

"True," James chuckled, getting him from Lily, looking down at him lovingly. "But he's got his mother's eyes."

With a smile on her lips, soon Lily fell asleep in a few minutes out of the exhaustion of the night, while James, Jenna, and Sirius stayed in the room, sitting around with Harry in his father's arms. They couldn't take their eyes from the little newborn, who was now fast asleep.

"Do you want to hold him?" James asked her quietly after a few minutes, so he wouldn't wake Lily up.

"Can I?" Jenna's smile widened.

"Of course." James chuckled and stood up from his chair, walking toward his sister and handing little Harry to her.

Jenna felt the tears make their way back to her hazel eyes as she softly swung him left and right in her arms. She couldn't remember feeling this happy in her life. The little baby was like a light to their life in the middle of those dark times.

Jenna tried to blink the tears away as she smiled down at him. "You might look like your father, but you better get my personality."

"I'm not sure if I want my son to act like a sarcastic brat with anger issues," James scoffed jokingly.

Jenna glared up at him. "Let's hope he wouldn't turn out to be like you. Better a sarcastic brat that a spoiled little piece of shi —"

Lily cleared her throat, waking up at the loud noises. "Jen, I would really appreciate it if you didn't cuss in front of him," she said sleepily.

"Why? He wouldn't even remember it!" Jenna argued.

Sirius smirked at that.

Lily turned on him. "That means you too, Sirius." His smile disappeared. "No cussing!"

"Oh, fine." Jenna rolled her eyes, still holding the sleeping baby in her arms. "But I'm being honest. He'll be just like his aunt Jenna. I can feel it. He'll even be a great Seeker some day."

"What!?"

"Excuse me!?"

James and Sirius said at the same time, both looking highly offended.

"Who said he's gonna be a Seeker?" James retorted, frowning. "He'll be a Chaser, like his father!"

"Absolutely not!" Sirius argued angrily. "Unlike you two idiots, this kid won't be weak when he grows up. He'll have the perfect state for a Beater, thank you very much."

Jenna and James both scoffed at that.

"Or maybe," Lily started hopefully, "he won't be into Quidditch at all. He'll be a book-lover."

James, Sirius, and Jenna stared at her for a few seconds before they all snorted in laughter, going back to arguing.

"Look, I'll bet you five Galleons that he'll be a Seeker! And a bloody good one at that!" said Jenna firmly. "Heck, he'll even make the Quidditch captain, like his aunt. Unlike his father, who brought the disgrace of being Headboy to the noble house of Potter."

"You speak like Dad," said James, smiling.

"Thank you." Jenna grinned proudly.

"Fine, you're on," said James in defeat. "Five Galleons says he'll be a chaser."

"Well, I'm in too," said Sirius, getting to his feet. "He'll be a beater."

Lily sighed to herself as she laid in bed, shaking her head in disappointment. "Great. People are already betting on my son."

But just then, their attention was caught when they heard a few taps on the bedroom's window. When they turned back, they saw an owl at the window.

Sirius went forward and opened it, letting the owl in, who had a letter tied up to its leg.

"Who's it from?" Lily asked worriedly.

     They knew what she must've been thinking; that probably the letter contained more bad news from the Order.

"It's from Frank and Alice," said Jenna, taking the letter as the owl flew away after she had handed Harry back to Lily.

"What does it say?" James frowned as Jenna started reading.

But then her eyes widened. "Oh, Merlin... Alice's had the baby!" she shouted excitedly.

"What!?" they all exclaimed in happiness.

"Yeah!" Jenna nodded. "And they've named him Neville!"

"Ooh, Neville Longbottom..." Lily said with a smile. "I'm sure him and Harry would be the best of friends at Hogwarts."

"Did you send the letters to the others about Harry?" James asked Sirius.

"Yeah, we borrowed Bathilda's owl," said Sirius, but then he lowered his voice. "Although... there might've been a slight problem."

    "What?" James raised a brow at him.

"W-well," Sirius started hesitantly, "when we were sending the letters, you still hadn't chosen a name for him..."

"Sirius Orion Black! What did you do!?" Lily asked sternly.

Sirius gulped. "I wrote that his name is Elvendork."

***

It took a lot of convincing to get Lily and James to calm down about Sirius's prank, but it was near dawn when they all agreed to let it go and correct it later.

Sirius and Jenna then went back to their own house, tired after a sleepless night as they went back to bed, even though it was already twilight.

"Harry was really cute," said Sirius with a chuckled, getting under the covers next to Jenna.

"Ooh, yeah." She giggled. "With his little fingers and his little nose."

"Did you see the way he grabbed onto my finger!?"

"It was adorable."

"It sure was." Sirius agreed with a smile. "I mean... babies are adorable in general, don't you think?"

"Mhmm..." Jenna hummed to herself, closing her eyes as she nuzzled into Sirius's side.

"Hey, Jenny... do you know what I've been thinking?" Sirius started hesitantly.

"What?"

"Promise not to freak out?"

"Sure..."

With that, Sirius rolled over in a quick motion and hovered above Jenna as he grinned down at her. "I want one."

"WHAT!?"