Chapter 136

In the middle of the night, Jenna woke up to the loud sound of Sirius's breathing, which was closer to her that she expected it.

       Blinking a few times to be able to process what was going on around her, she realized that Sirius had wrapped an arm around her waist tightly, his body against hers.

        Jenna raised her head slightly and looked over her shoulder, seeing that Sirius was asleep behind her on her side, taking all the bed's space, meanwhile she was close to falling off the bed.

       "Sirius." Jenna whispered, trying to wake him. But the boy didn't even stir. "Sirius!"

       Sirius groaned, but didn't even open his eyes and only tightened his grip on her, still fast asleep.

       "Oh, for Merlin's sake," Jenna mumbled angrily to herself before shouting, "SIRIUS!"

       Sirius jolted awake, eyes wide as he looked around in shock before his gaze fell upon Jenna while she glared at him.

        "What?" he said grumpily, rubbing his eyes as he sat up, yawning.

       "You're taking all the space on the bed!" she said, pointing at the empty side if him and at how she was close to falling off.

        "That's why you woke me?" Sirius raised a brow at her as if he deemed the matter worthless of having to give up his sleep.

        So with a huff, he turned his back on her and went back on his side, quickly falling asleep.

       Happy that now she finally had her space, Jenna moved a little back from the edge of the bed and closed her eyes, going to sleep.

       But the morning when she woke up to the sun beaming through the room, she found herself once again at the verge of falling, with Sirius right behind her and his arm once again wrapped around her.

        She tried removing his hand from her, but it was so tightly clutched that she was unable to do it. So regretfully, she moved her feet and kicked Sirius's leg hardy from behind.

       "OUCH!" Sirius jumped awake from the pain, looking around in confusion.

       "Oh, I'm sorry... did I wake you?" said Jenna in mock sweetness.

        "You kicked me!"

       "Oh, did I? I didn't realize that."

        "It hurt!"

        "Oh, don't be such a drama queen," Jenna laughed, getting off the bed and making her way over the bathroom to take a quick shower.

        Sirius usually took his showers at night before sleep, saying that it helped wash the tiredness away. But Jenna liked it in the morning, claiming that it gave her a better fresh start for the day.

       When she got out of shower, already dressed, she saw that Sirius was already out of bed. Hearing noises coming from the kitchen, Jenna walked out of their bedroom, only to find Sirius cooking, shirtless.

       "What are you doing?" She chuckled, going into the kitchen.

        "Cooking, Jenny. What does it look like I'm doing?" he said cheekily.

        "Well, what are you cooking?" she asked curiously, going to hug him from behind.

        "Pancakes!" Sirius said cheerfully, making her giggle. "I mean it's my first time, but I saw you do it once, so I thought it wouldn't be too hard."