Chapter 190

In the next few weeks that passed, Jenna was unable to leave the house, which in all honesty, Sirius wasn't complaining about.

      She couldn't go out anymore, because the whole Wizarding world had now fallen against her.

From one side, the Death Eaters and Voldemort had figured out that she had been a traitor all along. And from the other hand, the Aurors had seen Jenna in Death Eater robes on her last night there, thinking that she was on the dark side.

      It was even written all over the Daily Prophet and her face had showed up on the wanted posters and there was nothing any of them could do.

But Jenna couldn't care less. All that she cared about was that she was back home with Sirius by her side all day long. She didn't really want to leave the house to begin with.

Seeing as the Order of the Phoenix didn't hold any more meetings, even they thought that Jenna had been the traitor all along. But Jenna knew that things would sort themselves out over time.

The only people she cared about other than Lily and James were Remus and Alice. But thankfully, they had already been told about Jenna's mission by Lily, who had been in contact with them in the past few months.

It was now the last week of October. It had been raining for days on end and the weather was growing colder and colder.

      But Jenna hardly noticed the cold as she was always curled up on their cozy couch with Sirius by her side, enjoying each moment with each other to the best of their abilities.

"Ooh, when is this for?" Jenna asked, taking a photograph from the drawer in their nightstand. It was a picture of the Order members, all smiling and waving at the camera.

"A few months ago," Sirius said, glancing over at it. "I wish you were there."

Jenna gave him a sad smile, but then it faded when she saw the faces of Fabian, Gideon, Dorcas, and Marlene. So she immediately put it back in the drawer, closing it shut.

But just then, both their heads snapped up when they heard a knock at their house's door. So with one last glance at one another, they both reached out for their wands, running out of the bedroom.

"You stay here," Sirius said firmly, moving forward to answer the door. But the look of displeasure was obvious on his face when they realized that it was Dumbledore.

"Good evening." Dumbledore smiled at the both of them.

"Professor!" Jenna exclaimed in surprise. "Please, come in."

"Thank you, Miss Potter." Dumbledore beamed up at her, walking inside as Jenna closed the door to prevent the bitter cold from creeping inside.

But Sirius was far past pretending as he glared at Dumbledore coldly. "You're not welcome here."

"Sirius!" Jenna scolded.

"Jenna, this is the man who sent you on that Goddamned mission!" Sirius retorted angrily.

"Sirius, I knew what I was getting myself into," Jenna said more softly. "He had given me a whole year to decide whether I wanted this or not. And even after than, I had around five years to back out, but I didn't. It was all on me."

Sirius still didn't look too convinced, though he said nothing and decided not to protest any longer.

"Please accept my apologies. Both of you," Dumbledore said in his calm and gentle voice. "I know I'm the reason Miss Potter was in danger and the reason she's now wanted. I will try to fix it. I only ask for time. But for now... there are more important matters at hand."

"Yes, sir," Jenna started, nodding.

      She assumed that he was there to hear all about the information she had managed to receive in the past months.

     "As the matter of the Death Eaters' names, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you, sir," she went on. "Voldemort kept his followers secret from one another, in order to keep his secrets safe from any possible traitor within his circle."

"How ingenious," Dumbledore mused, looking rather impressed.

"The names that I've got aren't ones that we didn't already know of, or didn't suspect," she said. "Avery, Rookwood, the Lestrange family, Lucius Malfoy, Dolohov, Rosier, Mulciber, and Snape."

"That bastard," Sirius snarled at that last name, gazing away.

"And as for Voldemort's plans," Jenna continued as Dumbledore listened carefully, his expression remaining the same, "he's planning on moving past witches and wizards. His next step is to recruit dark creatures; werewolves, giants, and even Dementors. There are much more information that I have managed to get, about what he's been doing in the past and his other plans for the future —"

"As grateful as I am for all this information, Miss Potter, and as much as I'm sure we can put it to great use in the close future, I'm actually here for another reason." Dumbledore cut her off with an appreciating nod.

"What is it?" Sirius asked urgently, his eyebrows furrowing. "Is something wrong?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Dumbledore nodded, a look of worry upon his face. "Lily and James Potter are in danger. It concerns their child."