Chapter 01

Four years later...

"I still can't believe they didn't make me a Prefect!" James told Jenna with a huff as they pushed their trolleys through King's Cross station.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jenna scoffed. "James, you spend more time in detention than in classes, what did you expect?"

"Oh, you're one to talk," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Who did you expect was going to get the badge, then?"

     "Well, for one, I thought that Remus would make Gryffindor's Prefect." she said. "He's way smarter than you, and nicer, and more responsible."

     "Watch it J.P, or one might think that you have a thing for Moony,"  James said teasingly. "But he did get the badge in the end, though, didn't he?"

     Jenna was lucky she had gotten her Metamorphic abilities under control, otherwise her blue hair would've turned pink.

     "First of all, I don't have a thing for Moony." said Jenna, slightly irritated. "Second, you still haven't explained why you keep calling your friends those weird names. I mean, Padfoot and Prongs? Where did that even come from?"

     "Sorry, can't say, J.P." said James importantly. "Marauder's code."

     Jenna rolled her eyes at the name James and his other three friends called themselves.

     "Alright, here we are." said Mr. Potter as they reached platform 9 and 10. "Jenna, you go first, darling."

     And so, she ran towards the wall and seconds later appeared in platform 9 3/4, the rest of the family following right behind her.

"Why did you want to be a prefect, anyway?" Jenna mused. "You hate those stuff."

     "Well, you said Evans got the badge, didn't she?" said James with a grin, looking around the station to see if he could spot any of his friends.

     "Don't put your hopes up, mate," Jenna joked with a smirk.

     James ignored that remark. "Well, this year I have a strategy. Mark my words; she'll fall in love with me and will finally agree to go out with me."

     "Yeah, well. You know what they say," Jenna started. "Fifth year's a charm."

    But before James could answer her, Jenna had spotted Marlene McKinnon, one of the four girls in her dorm.

     Leaving their trollies in the middle of the station, the two girls ran towards each other and hugged one another.

     "Oh, I missed you so much!" said Marlene, breaking away from the hug.

     "Nah, you didn't miss me." said Jenna, giving her a knowing look. "You only missed my mother's pumpkin pies."

     "And did you bring me any?" Marlene asked, narrowing her blue eyes at her.

     Rolling her eyes, Jenna dug into her bag and handed Marlene the whole lot.

     A big smile appearing on her face, the blonde girl waved eagerly at Jenna's mother who was standing a few feet away and yelled over the crowd, "THANK YOU, MRS. POTTER!"

     "Anytime!" Mrs. Potter yelled with the same amount of enthusiasm, laughing and shaking her head in disbelief at the spirit of that girl.

     "I'll go and find Alice, Lily's probably on Prefect duty already," said Marlene, taking a generous bite off her pie.