𝕀𝕀. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖

Hi guys! this is the oficial beginning of the book, hope it's good! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV*

I woke up to the alarm ringing. Luke was somehow already awake, getting dressed. 

-Dude, how the fuck are you awake? - I said with a sleepy voice, barely above a whisper. 

-Some of us don't have troubles getting up. That and I couldn't sleep all night. 

-Luke, you need sleep. You're going to have serious problems if you keep that up. 

I turned to my clothes and turned my back to him as I got dressed for the first day of school: Long sleeved white blouse, black jean shorts, white fishnets and white ballerinas. He was already dressed with his black V-neck, light brown skinny jeans and black vans. His freshly painted dark blue nails matched absolutely nothing in the outfit, but he didn't seem to care. He never did, to be honest. That's the most amazing part in my brother: other people's opinion never mattered, even when we were kids. He'd be flattered to have someone agree with him, but he was fully OK with people against him, even bullies, none could make him lose his cool. 

-I slept yesterday, no worries - he said, moving to the bathroom to brush his hair and wash his face. 

-If you say so. You'll turn into a zombie by this matter. - the sudden mister reminded me of something - By the way, what are you wearing to the Halloween party? 

-I'm not sure yet, maybe I'll just be the godd old fashioned vampire or a Gerard Way cosplay  We still have 2 weeks to think. Have something in mind? 

-Maybe I'll go as a straight girl for a change. - He choked on his toothbrush and burst out laughing. - OK, maybe Marceline. She's cool enough for Halloween parties. 

-That's the oposite of a straight girl Leia! But would do a great costume, I'll give you that. - he left the bathroom, allowing me to make my two space buns, brush my teeth and do some light makeup. It took me about the same time as him to get ready, which is odd, but I'll let that one pass. 

-Well, what can I say? I'm not exactly straight either. Neither you are anyways. - I said, applying the highlighter. 

I got out of the bathroom and we walked down the stairs. Obi Wan was preparing pancakes in the kitchen as always. 

-Good morning kids! Ready for another week of classes? 

-Hi Obi Wan! - We said, sitting down. He served us some pancakes before dad rushed inside, still sleepy. 

-Morning Ani. - He said, giving our dad a small kiss on the lips. I know it's my dad, but I need to admit that those two are cute. 

-Good morning baby. - he yaned.

-Long night dad? - Luke asked, only half kidding. 

-Couldn't sleep, nothing much. - By the look Obi Wan gave him, it was probably more than that. - How did it go yesterday? 

My heart stopped for a brief moment, but then I understood he was talking only to Luke and I relaxed. Luke applied to Lando's band when he heard they had lost their vocalist. Lando used to be in our class till 8th grade, when we skipped to sophomore and he just so happens to be Han's adoptive brother. Yesterday he went to the "auditions" with us after class. I'm too busy with fencing and BMX to bother about those school projects, but Luke only had fencing and he sings kinda well. 

-They hadn't listen to everyone, but I think I have a good shot. - Hesmiled and hate more of his pancake. 

-Han also liked a lot, so he might try to convince Lando to get you in if he even thinks of getting anyone else. - Luke blushed at my comment. Han did liked it, but he'd never admit how he'd stared at Luke in awe during the entire audition, closing his eyes at some point to focus on his voice. Only Luke to be that oblivious, right? The boy almost drooled over Han, but still didn't see Han was in the very same situation.