𝕃𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

Hello there! How's it going? 

Slight warning: Quentin Tarantino level of dirty conversations between friends in class. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

... She was filled with cuts, bruises and other injuries, even if a smile relied on her lips. 

-What the hell happened to you? - I asked, worried. 

-Nothing really, this ain't nothing but a scratch. I'm more than fine. - she obviously lied, sitting down. We didn't bought it, so she sighed. - OK, I found Holdo last night, so I had to go there and save her. Magali obviously retaliated and I couldn't kill her, but I harmed her. I know she won't bug us in a while... 

-You went against a Sith alone? You could have been killed, Leia, what were you thinking? - Dad was getting nervous as his voice escalated a bit. We all know he wasn't mad, he was just worried and scared for her. 

-I had to, this had nothing to do with any of you. This only had to do with me and, like that, I had to end it on my own. I couldn't risk you getting hurt when all that bitch wanted was me. 

An heavy silence fell after that. Leia and I never swear on front of our dads, and, now that it had happened, no one really knew what to do or what to say. Leia could have died while I was asleep, she could have went and never came back...

Until finally:

-I know you felt responsible because of the circumstances, but you can always count on us, Leia, you don't have to risk it all on your own. - dad was the one to break the silence. 

She didn't looked pretty convinced, but gave up on fighting. I could feel that she didn't want to be mad at dad, all she wanted was peace. 

-... I'm sorry, but... 

-You had to do this. We know. But next time you plan on risking your life... try to warn us so we can go with you, ok? I'm still planning on dying before you or your brother do. - Obi-Wan finished, laughing a bit at the end. 

*Han's POV* 

If anything could describe my situation on that moment, it was "unconfortable". Geez, I was certainly not ready for this kind of tension right in the morning, at least let me eat my toast first.

As this awkward breakfast ended, I dropped Lando at Maya's and drove to school. I had a bad feeling about today, but I couldn't really say that out loud. Last time I had a bad feeling, we ended up on the hospital. I didn't want to say something like that and risk the twins being scared and weary the entire day for no reason. 

Although it proved to be a pretty interesting beginning and we went to our lockers. 

-Holy fucking shit! The fuck is this! - Luke screamed as he opened his locker. - This shit stinks like death! 

-Luke... it's literally death... You have a dead crow in your locker. - Leia looked inside, weirded out. 

What the actual fuck was a dead bird doing there? Who put it in there? Why?

-There's no blood around, it was already dead when I put it in there... - I thought out loud, disgusted by the smell. 

It was not a good sign that someone put a corpse in his locker, it's a dead threat. Everyone knows that. 

-Someone is going to have to take it out of there. - I stepped back as Leia spoke and Luke was very close to puke his guts out, so she rolled her eyes and took a paper tissue out of her purse. - You're two pussies, you knew that?