𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀: ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀𝕀

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is the last part of this chapter! 

Without any further ado let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

Luke took about five minutes to slide in some jeans, his tie die hoodie and some trainers and we were good to go. I knew that "being cold" wasn't the only reason he changed clothes, he also didn't want to be seen in such public place in a skirt, but I said nothing about it. He didn't needed me telling him the obvious. 

He didn't removed the necklace I gave him, that one stayed. I found that pretty cute. 

This was our first festival alone, with no friends or family members along. I was a bit excited for that too, I'm not lying to you. Who doesn't want to go to one of these with their SO? 

Anyways, the vibe was awesome. The sun was already setting when we arrived and the opening band was already setting their stuff up. 

-No one cares about the opening band. - I said, quoting the song by "I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME" that Luke likes so much. He just laughed 

-It's "Nobody cares about the opening band", not "No one". - He corrected me, laughing. 

-Whatever, means the same. 

Mavhine Gun Kelly went first and he rocked that shit up. I was in the front with Luke, bera the corner, singing out all the lyrics we knew by heart. 

He put himself on the tip of his toes to try to see as he kept getting blocked by taller guys, so I succumbed into the clishé and picked him up, setting him on my shoulders. He blushed, but sang as he threw his hands up in the air, having as much fun as me. 

Both the first shows were awesome, we knee all the songs and we got to sing and see from up close two of our favorite singers. 

But then blackbear started and we didn't knew much songs of his, so we went around the other stuff in the festival while we listened to him from afar. 

-Want me to get some drink? 

I obviously didn't meant alcohol, but he didn't cared. 

-You know what, fuck it. I'm tired of being the well behaved guy. Let's try out booze. 

I raised an eyebrow at him, but when a Skywalker has their mind set on something, it has to happen. I was a bit held back on getting him alcohol. I mean, little innocent Luke drinking? I didn't knew about it, but I'll confess the idea of giggly drunk Luke would be fun. 

-I bet you'll be acting all tipsy by the first sip. - he blushed, but didn't let go of the idea, so I gave up. - Okay, cowboy, what can I get you? - I teased, but his innocent look returned. 

-I have no idea what's good or bad and I don't wanna pass out within the first drink and be a bummer, I want to see all the shows with you... 

I laughed at this and he blushed. 

-Don't worry, I won't let you get too buzzed up. I'll be your breaks. You like lemonate, right? - he looked confused, but nodded. - A Caipiblack it is. 

He looked at me, questioning, but I just went to get the drinks. I made sure Luke's one was mostly ice though, knowing most barmans love to hit you hard from the first drink and humiliate you. I don't know how fast he responds to alcohol and how much he can take. Last thing I want today is to carry my boyfriend home, drunk, while his parents judge me. I asked the same for me as I personally liked it and I could legally drink, while he couldn't. If anyone asks, both drinks are mine. I have the look, I can pull the lie off.