𝕏ℂ𝕍𝕀𝕀: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕥

Hello there! How's it going! 

If you wanted to know the og title, ask me, it was just too long. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV* 

It's 10 am and the day as been a roller-coaster already. 

First after Luke got kidnapped, Han went missing too. Then we get a call from him in an ambulance saying he found Luke and now we were all headed to the hospital. 

I had planned to scream at Han the moment I found him about his irresponsability, but it was hard to remain focused on how worried and mad I was when my brother was in that state, trembling a bit in his sleep. Han caressed his face and and looked more undead than I had ever seen him, his eyes only leaving Luke for brief seconds as he heard us. He was wrecked, I did though he deserved to rest before I let my worries out on him. 

Not everyone thought the same way as me though. 

-Hi guys. I'm sorry if I scared you, but-

-If? Han, we were so fucking worried about you! - Lando whisper shouted, respecting Luke's sleep. - What where you thinking? Dissapearing like that after what happened to Luke without saying a word or returning a call? I was worried sick about you! 

-I wasn't, I had just went out for a walk and I heard him screaming  and I just started running... it was all a snowball, my phone was in silent... It all ended up fine, ok? No need to scream at me.

-It could have ended way worse! Leia said it, they were after Luke for your dyad, what if it was a trap? What if she captured you too, uh? What about that? We could have never found you anymore! Minmin Doko ne nud al perti vi amehi tio, fraho, ne nun, ne chia. Don't you dare scare me like that again. - Lando scolded him in a quiet voice, exasperated. He did had a point, for what I could understand. 

But I could also understand Han. He just wasn't thinking straight nor caring about himself, putting Luke's safety over his own- oh my Force, he's turning into selfless, careless and reckless Luke! Does this dyad thing mixes up their personalities too or is this just a sign they were truly made for eachother? 

Han just sighed, way to tired to try and racionalize what he had been told. I smiled in sympathy at him. 

-What the doctors said about his state? - I cut the ice with something that was definitely worrying me. 

-He needs more check-up exams and may have to stay in here for a while, maybe a week or two... - Luke twitched violently in his sleep, whining, but Han didn't even flinched, stroking his hair a little. - That will happen too now, at least for one or two months according to the nurses, he's been put through a lot of high voltage and thermal shocks. Plus, with all the drugs she gave him, he's lucky he hasn't overdosed yet. In fact, I should be waking him up right now for his pills... 

-Han, you need to take a break. You look like you haven't slept since 1887.-Lando had obviously lose up too. He was worried and mad still, but he realized the wreck his brother was and how much more care he needed. 

-But Luke-

-We'll wake him up and be here if he needs anything, Han. - Dad said as warmly as he could. This was post rage calm, I knew it, I heard him punch the wall earlier in frustration. I couldn't blame him. 

-But-

-No, Han, if you ain't sleeping at least come with us for breakfast at the Hospital cafeteria.- I cut him off again, decided he needed care too and he wasn't delivering it to himself properly. - We'll be just some steps away if he needs us. You need a break too.