𝕀𝕀𝕀. 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤

Hi guys! Remember where we left off last time? 

Hope you like it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

The teacher entered the classroom and I did my best not to chuckle at his comment about Han finally sitting on the front row. 

We took our stuff out of the bags and Han accidentally dropped his pen on the ground between us. 

-Ups, lemme just... - He said, leaning down to get it, his forehead pressing against my thigh as he grabbed the pen and sat back up like nothing happened. 

It was too fast for me to even blush or process what was going on. I just fixed my glasses and payed attention to the lecture, taking notes in my notebook 

My notebook was really tidy, fragments separated by colorful pens and highlighters to make the studying process easier, but his notebook was just... a mess. That paper only meet blue pen in it's life, rushed writing and some doodles on the corners. It was all there though, he did write it all during class. 

Somewhere in the middle of the class Han's leg leaned against mine, way too close to me. I could feel myself drifting away, unable to focus on Professor Windu and only on his leg against mine, the warmth, his black pants touching my light ones... I have to focus though. I keep copying what the teacher writes on the whiteboard. His hand left hand brushes my right hand for a light second, but he doesnt even seem to notice. Then that hand of his falls down, resting in his leg and then on my thigh for some minutes. My mind goes blank, unable to process all the feelings it created on me, the shivers it send down my spine and the thoughts it fuelled. 

𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝟺𝟶𝟺: 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎.𝚎𝚡𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜:... 

-OK class! Open your books on page 59 and work with the classmate by your side, I want your answers in the end of the class. - I get brought back to reality by the teacher speaking, Han's and leaning my leg to get his book. I notice I'm blushing like a fool, and fix my glasses again, trying to brush it off. 

-Do you know anything about the brain sinapses? - Han asked, looking at the book and then at me. 

-Are you trying to be sarcastic or do you actually don't know? - I tease, 100% sure he has no idea how to awser the questions. 

-You know I don't know this. Please explain me Lukey. - He innocently asked, fixing my glasses and taking a bit of hair out of my face. 

*Han's POV *

It's all working as planned. I was doing all the right things to him, teasing and messing with the kid, but his reactions were also messing with me. More then I expected. His cheeks were painted pink by the time he finally talked back. 

-Don't call me Lukey. - He pouted, and I could not contain a grin. He looks so cute when he acts like that, and his black reading glasses even made even cuter. 

-Then please explain me this, I have no idea what's going on in this page. 

He rolled his eyes, but did. I was a bit lost in his face, gazing him like it was the first time I've ever seen him, but I leaned more with him explaining in 30 minutes that I did with the teacher in 5 periods. The bell rang, but we had 2 linked periods and we all decided we'd rather lose our recess now and get out of second period 10 minutes sooner. 

-How do you even know this? I'm sure professor Windu did not explain all this. - I asked, amazed by all he made me understand in so little time. 

-Studying ahead. I teach myself 2 charpters ahead in every subject. That way when I'm in class I can pay better attention to the details and the parts I'm more confused about. Maybe you should try it. - He answered, not looking up from the awser he was finishing.