𝕏𝕍. 𝔻𝕪𝕒𝕕

Hi there! 

This is gonna be a simple cute interaction, but it contains important information for the future. 

But without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

I opened the front door and kicked my shoes off while Han dropped his bag and took his own shoes off before I tackled him into a kiss. I truly wanted him, but I also wanted to erase her lips from mine. They felt intrusive and abusive in mine, but Han's always felt so good and I didn't want to lose that. He hummed into the kiss, letting himself melt onto it. This turned around pretty quickly though, him kissing me against the wall, my hands on his chest. He does like to have the hang of the situation and, to be honest, I also liked when he did that. I liked to be in his embrace, to let him just take me like that. I don't like to be fragile and dependent on someone else, but this is Han Solo we are talking about. He'd never hurt or abuse me. It's ok. 

-Couch? - I asked softly in between kisses. 

-Yea. 

We layed back on the couch, just holding eachother, me on top of him. I kissed him again and snuggled him, confy and safe. He played with my hair while humming some random song and I simply let myself relax onto him. I still don't know what I did to deserve such sweet person like him in my life, but I'm not complaining. I'd gladly spend the rest if my days with him if given the chance. Why would someone be this amazing and also this soft just beats me, he feels like a damm teddy bear, I could fall asleep on him right then if I wasn't worried about the health of his back. He suddenly gasps at my movement and I look at him with consern. 

-Luke... Y-your leg... - he whimpered and I finally noticed my bare right knee pressed against his crotch, blushing a lot and moving away from it. 

-Sorry baby. - he chuckles a bit and keeps holding me, giving me that look. I always fall for him a bit more when he gives me that look, the one he does when he gazes something he loves, followed by that warm smile I loved so much. 

-It's ok. I just don't think you wanna go that way right now. - He simply said. I knew what he meant and truth is... I didn't feel really ready yet. I was glad he understood. 

-No I... I don't. - I said, burying my face on his chest. - I love you Han. 

-I know. I love you too Luke. I'm pretty sure I always will. - He almost whispered the last part, I doubted I was supposed to hear it. It made me a kind of happy I had never felt before.

He kissed my forehead and I tiredly grinned, gazing his eyes. I'd never get tired of those eyes. If it was my choice, I'd stay with their owner for the rest of my days. 

*Han's POV*

This felt more right that it should. We've only been dating for about a month, I know, but right now I feel like we've been married for years, specially due to the fact I've been in love with him for so long now. I can imagine my future with him like that, just us in an apartment on the city, Luke getting home from a long day at work and lay on me tiredly like that, just existing and enjoying each other's company. 

I know he probably doesn't see us that way, but I knew he was the one for me when I was 17. I... I hope at least one day he'll see us that way too, because he's the one I'm planning to marry one day. 

-What are you thinking about? - He lovingly asked. I didn't want to push him away, so I did what I do best and avoided the truth. 

-About us. How last year I couldn't even dare to dream of us like this and know we're layed here...