𝕃𝕏𝕍: 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦

Hello there! How's it going? 

I know this isn't as big, but I also posted a one-shot today and I didn't want to leave this one behind. 

Next one will be bigger, I promise! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes slowly, I had been sat down at a chair in the gym and some of my classmates were around me, conserned looking. But the two faces I captured faster where Han and Leia. 

-Wha... What happened? 

-You passed out for a minute or so. - Han's calming and soothing voice was reassuring, but the gym was undeniably a very loud place and it was getting a bit overwhelming. Gosh, I find everything overwhelming this days... 

He clearly understood and told the teacher he was taking me to drink something, maybe to the nurse's office, taking me away from there. 

-Thank you... 

-Baby boy, listen... Don't bet me wrong, ok? But... I'm really worried about you. You passed out because you haven't eaten at all for the last hours and I'm even more worried I didn't noticed. I... you said you were getting better, what happened? You don't have to lie to me or hide this, I want to help. 

I looked down, embarrassed. It sounded like an old fashioned intervention, except it was just one person I happened to love with me in gym clothes in a hallway. That was somehow even worse and more dissapointing. I was disappointed in myself. How couldn't I control myself? I'm so stupid. 

-Han... I... I swear, I was just really stressed yesterday and today the tension was... too much. But I do promise I'm getting better, Han. I... I may just need more encouraging that I thought I needed. 

-That's ok. Permition to step in anytime I see that you aren't caring after yourself? - How cute of him, to make sure I'm ok with him caring after me before doing so. Well, more than he already did. 

-Permition granted. - I giggled a bit as he kissed my forehead. 

-Now we are actually going to the cafeteria , you need to sit down and eat something. 

I reluctantly nooded and walked with him, taking his hand in mine like it was my property. He held my hand back, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind. 

-Don't get me wrong but... Really, aren't you hungry? 

-I'm, like, 2 years worth of hungry. I'm starving. I just can't bring myself to eat sometimes. 

He smiled in sympathetically and off we went. Somehow he built up the most confortable environment I could have asked for, not at all making me feel not at ease with this. That was kind of Han's superpower, he could make it all ok just with his charisma a d perfectly chosen words. I mean, I saw him literally help little kids that got lost from their parents in the park and make them laugh and feel safe the entire time while doing so. 

We returned to class almost as it was ending, so there wasn't much for us to do before returning to to change. I did my best to shower before them all and I changed once more alone. I really have no idea what got into me earlier to stop hiding myself, but if felt like everyone had their eyes on me and, even if they weren't judging, it made me feel a little dirty. They surely looked like they were checking me out and some weren't even subtle. I mean, I noticed! Obviously I wasn't going to confront them about it, I don't wanna create sexual frustration between me and a bunch of senior dudes. This is not that kind of homoerotic book. 

We had lunch together, all six of us, and I had to confess, the food was actually tasty. 

-... And that's my theory on why the fuckgirls try something with me, I ain't joking. - Derek finished, Lando nearly choking in his drink. It was a pretty convincing theory. 

-I just really think you play the role Derek. The difference now with this date is that you actually like them, but you sound like the classic playboy. - Leia contested, laughing. 

-I told you, I only LOOK like a playboy. I'm a soft guy. That sounded like something a playboy would say, didn't it? - One more round of laugher. 

-Speaking of this... Dude, I know I shouldn't say this, but think the guys in our class need to get laid urgently. - Han just threw in the air. 

-Why would you say that? - Holdo laughed out. I could see she was closer to my sister and that was good. Leia deserved that relationship they were forming. She deserved her wlw romance that sounded like it came out of an Hozier song. 

-They were literally eyefucking Luke in the changing room, I'm not even being jealous! There are just too many repressed hormones on that class and they need to get that all out soon. If this keeps the same, by graduation they will be having a secret orgy on the showers. - Leia's time to nearly choke on her food, most like disturbed by the mental image. Holdo seemed to simply give up on humanity right there. 

-Right!? I knew I wasn't making that shit up. - Finally, at least I wasn't imagining it. 

-If even Luke noticed, I'm not joking! 

-I'm not that innocent, Han. I'm just a bit oblivious. - His time to laugh a bit and ruffle my hair. 

-I'm sorry kid, but yes you are. Just today we had enough proves of that. 

*Han's POV* 

I will keep on saying this until someone believes me, but I swear I can see an aura of shine a round Luke. Sometimes it's stronger, sometimes its more discreet, but I know I see it. Leia as a similar one, but that one was always there, she never held back. Luke's I've been able to see so much more now that Palpatine is gone... And it's overwhelming sometimes to see it so bright it blinds me from everything but him. 

I feel like I'd be called insane if they knew, but I don't mind. There are a lot of things worth calling me insane for that were never truly as insane as I believed them to be, so... 

Algebra was boring, but we managed. Our last class was actually the fun one and I was kinda looking forward onto it. This week we were going to hand out with the kids again and that Emily was a really fun kid. 

I just wished things had went differently. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~