𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀. 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is a gift for ya! 

Curious? Hope you are! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

I woke up in the middle of the night suddenly, almost jumping up, covered in a layer of sweat, shaking a bit. Haven't had a nightmare it a while, at least not like this one, not this vivid nor this intense. 

-Honey...? - I heard Luke's sleepy voice, concerned. 

-It's... it's nothing, go back to sleep... - I lied with all the teeth I had. He knew. 

-Oh Han... come here, come on... - I wasn't going to deny the boy from his wishes. He held me close to him, my head against his chest for a change, his fingers running through my hair in a slow, soothing way. It was different from the usual, but nice. I held him back tightly, not noticing my eyes had teared up a bit until a small sob excaped my lips. - Do you wanna tell me what it was about, boo? 

-It... it was nothing, it was just a stupid dream... 

-That's ok, we all have bad stupid dreams every once in a while that bother us. It's ok if you wanna talk about them though, I won't judge you.- He kissed my forehead caringly. - It helps sometimes, you know? To get it all out. 

I took a deep breath. Yea, why the hell not? What did I had to loose anyways? He's my boyfriend, the worse it can happen if I open up to him was him laughing and I know Luke, he'd take what I felt seriously. 

-I... It was all foggy and I couldn't see shit... I heard you scream in the distance, but it wasn't for help or in pain, it was at me... everyone I ever cared about was screaming at me from different spots, violent screams, all the words that hurt me more... I... I didn't even knew where to turn... There was no way I could make it stop, I just fell on my knees and screamed at it to stop... 

Luke frowned a bit and held me tighter as I broke into tears against his chest, tired and a bit too drained to feel ashamed of myself. Not for long though. Soon enough I was whipping my eyes, even if it still wanted to cry over such childish matter. 

-I'm sorry, I'm being such a cry baby over nothing, gosh-

-Shhh, cut the crap, baby. You deserve a chance to cry and show your feelings, even the bad ones. I don't know what makes you so reluctant to show the negative emotions, but you don't have to feel bad about it. It's okay to cry, it's healthy... just let it all out... 

I broke again at his words, unable to hold myself back. He didn't rush me or said a word, he just kept kissing my face and rubbed my back, whispering soft words in my ear as his fingers caressed my hair. It felt nice and warm in his arms. 

Maybe he was right, maybe I should show my emotions more, even if just to him, as I felt much lighter as the tears slowly dried. 

I drifted back to sleep as he hummed and muttered a nice melody, one that belongs on all clichés you've seen online, but the lyrics where the ones from that guitarist he likes. 

-The other night dear, as I layed sleeping, I dreamed I held you in my arms. When I woke up dear, I was mistaken, so I hung my head and I cried... You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you... 

I was asleep before the last verse of the chorus. 

~Time Skip~

*Luke's POV*