𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀: ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here's part 2 of the Valentine's day chapter! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I was happy to see the surprise and happiness in his eyes, I had gotten him a good surprise too. 

-I remember you once said you really wanted to see them live and they are playing in the "Lovers/Losers" festival near our town tonight. Want to go with me? - I smiled, sliding my hair behind my ear. 

It was a little more than that. Han and I went out for the first time to this very same festival, to see Anna Blue and Damien Dawn live. It had been an unforgettable night and that place meant a lot to us. 

-You got me tickets to see Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud and Blackbear live? How did you even get these?! - Surprise quickly turned into excitement. 

-I have contacts. - I winked at him, kissing him. - Liked it? 

-You know I did. Thank you so much... - He hugged me too, a gesture I took and turned into a kiss. 

The entire day was wayyy too sappy. If PDA warnings got you suspended, we'd had been kriffin expelled.

We were all sat/layed on the big blanket Holdo brought after lunch. I had my head layed on Han's lap as he played with my hair and braided it with daisies. that loving look getting my cheeks red from time to time. 

He was humming some melody I didn't recognize when a butterfly landed in my nose, tickling me enough to make me chuckle. 

-Aww, so cute. - I only noticed Han had taken a picture as I looked up with blushed cheeks. 

-Shut up. - I smiled as the butterflies left, my eyes too focused on his to notice it. 

His loving face shifted into a horrified expression until he blinked and shook his head slightly. 

-Han, what's wrong? - I tried to ask, but he was reluctant in answering. 

-It's ok, baby, it was nothing. - He lied. 

"Han, I know some thing's wrong, tell me." My hand raised to caress his face and he melted against it, closing his eyes

"It's ok..." I simply looked at him, it was all it took to break him. "Ok, fine, remember how weird I was yesterday?" 

"I didn't think you'd admit that" I tried to joke, but he was dead serious. 

"Someone got me in some kind of hell loop yesterday, starting on breakfast and ending before midnight. It always reseted when... you died. It was horrible, Luke, I kept seeing you die and it took me... nearly years to finally discover how to end that. Unfortunately, that wasn't pretty either. I just want to spend my time with you now that I can. "He looked so tired confessing that to me I just smiled in sympathy and got slightly up and kissed him, his lips eagerly kissing back. 

" Don't worry about that, we'll figure out who that was and get rid of them for you. Till then, we'll enjoy eachother."

-What the hell are those two doing? - I heard Holdo's voice, who was questioning Leia. 

-I have no idea. They do that a lot, stare at each other like they are talking without saying a word. 

Holdo knew about the Force, but our dyad... it's not exactly a secret, you know? We like that people know we are just one, but Holdo makes so many intrusive questions...