𝕏ℂ𝕍𝕀: 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here's another chapter for you! 

I hope you like it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

The sun had begun to come up when I finally had any clue where Luke could be. I used my sneaking in skills to go through the halls unseen and unheard, seeing the room where he was from above. 

My entire body felt like jelly from all the running, if I sat down I'd instantky fall asleep, but I fought back my own nature to keep on searching for him. Sleep was a luxury when someone was being tortured and you were the closest one to find them. 

I nearly gasped out at the the sight, but forbid myself from making a sound. There was an electric chair, but he wasn't tied to it, at least not anymore. He was on some kind of clear box with a freezing device glued onto it and he was freezing, his skin so pale and his lips dark purple. He shivered a lot and his body had small spasm from minute to minute. He looked so mistreated and hurt I craved my nails on the wall in anger, holding back tears. 

He looked up suddenly, but played it off soon. I felt it too, relief washing through me: Our bond was coming back. The hollow in my soul was filled with him like a tube being filled with honey. Still, it hurted a lot to feel his pain and cold, my soul surrounding his in a at ter mpt to make him feel better and safer. This was never about me. 

"I'm right here, love, I'm right hare. I'm going to get you." I promised, hoping to deliver him enough hope fir him to hold on. 

"No, not yet." I stopped my movements, trying to understand his logic. "She has traps all around, she'd be extatic to have you here to to see how we'd react to eachother's pain. Wait for her to leave." 

"Okay, I will." I saw he was discretely trying to look around, searching for me. "Over here, look up at the corner, near the trapdoor window."

Our eyes meet and I could see his pain and his fainted smile. it dussaleared soon enough. 

"Han, you have to hide better. She'll hear you, there is one thing she wants to do more before my break." Even his thoughts where desperate. "I'm sorry you'll feel this."

I wanted to ask, but I saw the black haired maniac opening the box and pushing him back to the chair. 

-Now, we've done this while you where at natural temperature, hot temperature and now cold. Tell me, what's you habitat like? 

I wanted to mutter "He's not an animal, he's human", but I controled myself. Speaking now would do no good to him or me. To us. 

I could see him mutter something, but I couldn't hear him. It hit me that she was going to hurt him again and, if she heard me scream, we were fucked. 

I hid away as fast as I could and bit down on the sleeve of my sweater as I felt the waves of pain wash through me, doing my very best not to scream out. I pulled on my own hair and kicked the air, but I forbit myself from screaming, for his sake. It's nit like I couldn't ignore the pain if I wanted to, I could block Luke out, but that idea was way more painful than the shocks. 

It ended spooned than later and Luke gave me a weak sign she left. I found an alternative entry to avoid bumping into her, not wanting her blood to dirty my hands out of rage. As I got closer to him, tears fell down: he looked like he wanted to die to be put out of his misery. 

-Oh Luke... - I started to undo the restrains, catching him as he fell. 

-Help me... Please help me... - he barely had any voice anymore, freezing cold.