ℂ𝕀: 𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖!

Hiya there! 

I'm so so so so so so so sorry it took this long! 

I was having a rough time and zero inspiration for the special. 

It will still happen! It'll will still be charpeter 100,but I'll publish it later, once it's ready. It doesn't interfere with the narrative at all so it still makes sence to continue the story. 

To compensate this long hiatus, here's a very long fluff filled charter! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I woke up in Han's sweet embrace, confy and safe. I couldn't really remember much of Sunday's afternoon, but I did remember the morning and it had been so nice I dropped the topic. 

I looked at the time and saw we had to get ready quickly if we wanted to be in school in time. 

-Han... Honey, we gotta wake up... 

-uhm? - He woke up slowly, turning around to me. I chuckled at how I had slept spooning him tonight, not the opposite. 

-Baby, we overslept, we have to get up... 

I got out of bed and he held me by the waist, pulling me back in bed. 

-No. - He pouted, suddenly blinking a lot, more awake. - Wait, remember what day is today? 

I tried to rationalize, but I didn't exactly rem... oh my... 

-Happy birthday angel! - He cheered, hugging me tightly and kissing my face, cheerful. How the hell did I almost forget my own birthday? - Look at you, seventeen already! You're almost not a kid, kid! Almost. 

I laughed, smiling. I loved my birthday and Leia's. Every year it was just amazing and this year Wedge's parents where out of town, so we were celebrating there, pool party and everything! It was gonna be just perfect! 

-I'm not a kid Han! I haven't been for some years now! 

I finally managed to get up to get ready. I dressed a white and light grey stripped blouse and looked at the brand new light grey tennis skirt I had bought for today, unsure if I'd wear it or not... 

I decided that, since I bought it for today, why not? It fitted me well and I liked the way it fell on my legs, how light it was and how free my body felt. I put on my grey knee socks and my white FILA shoes, finishing the look with my fav silver chain and some pretty spiraling silver earrings I had. 

Instead of my usual chapsticks, the gliterry peach gloss shined on my lips as I just felt too pretty not to. It all looked splendid, like my silver nails and my skin was really on my side today, shiny and smooth. I didn't even cared the short sleeves of my blouse shower my baid aided arms, it almost made me feel like a cute anime character. 

Han smiled at me as he finished to put on his favorite brown vest over the "Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino" white shirt (where does he get this shirts?), that he wore with dark ripped jeans and combat boots. 

-I'm even surprised Leia isn't here to tell us to keep things pg... I've said hello to the birthday boy, but not to the birthday girl. - He teased, his unique way to ask "where the fuck is Leia?" 

She entered the room and I instantly discovered why she was up so early. Leia's hair is like... a meter long, so when the girl wants to use her babyliss and get those curls she takes 2 hours to finally get it ready and right now those curls were rocking it, about as straight as myself. She looked amazing.