𝕃𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽***!

Hello there! How's it going? 

This one starts with a mature scenes and ends with some gore, so watch out for triggers! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔴

*Luke's POV*

I allowed myself to slip my hand inside my pants, lowering them just enough. I moved my hand around, still figuring out exactly how it felt better. 

It wasn't exactly amazing at first. I never did this to myself, but soon enough I got the hang of it, toes curled up and mouth covered to avoid making noise. I didn't want to bug Han, who was still downstairs. 

Somehow, the idea of him caughting me like this was arousing. Don't ask me why, it just was. 

As my movements got faster I bit the back of my hand to silence myself,  but it was hard. It felt so good... 

-Looks like you're having fun, uh? 

I suddenly stopped and turned at the sound of his voice. It looked like he had been there watching for a while, leaned against the wall with attentive eyes, looking all over me, and a smirk, how the hell does he manage to be so silent? 

-You know, there was no way I wasn't going to know what you where up to. It's been distracting ever since you started and, gosh, look at you, such a mess... - I only whimpered in response at first.... he knew just how to drive me insane just with that low voice of his, it wasn't fair at all. 

-Fuck... Han, please...

His lust filled eyes where almost dangerous as he smirked and got on top of me. 

-You want me to take care of you, right? It feels better if it's someone else making you feel good... - He whispered against my ear, making me shiver and nod, biting my lip to hold back a moan as he wrapped his hand around me. - All you had to do was ask, baby, you know? There is nothing I'd rather be doing that watch you fall apart and hear just how good I can make you feel, watch how sensitive and reactive you are to my touch... 

I couldn't answer him, my thoughts long banished to the back of my mind as he moved his hand around me faster and harder. All I did was grab him by the back of the head and pull him into a hard kiss, moaning onto his lips, desperate. He didn't seem to mind a single bit, kissing me back and he fastened his pace, rubbing his thumb over the tip. 

-Ahhhh Han.... I... holyfuckingshit, this is so gooooood...... 

I was growing close, but held myself back. I was enjoying it way too much to want it to stop now, gasping at his hair and shirt with my head tilted back, forgetting I was trying to be quiet just some minutes ago. 

-Come on, let me see you come. I know you're close, stop denying yourself. - He grunted against my other ear, making it so much harder for me to hold back. 

An idea flashed through my head, moving my hand down to his obviously hard bulge, slipping inside his pants. I hadn't even truly touched him he was already groaning and whimpering. He was dripping just from what he was doing to me. I knew he loved to be the one in control, to know exactly what was going on and have full power over my pleasure, but I had no idea I could do this to him. 

Somehow he was just so aroused I could see that, in just a bit, he was already close too, getting rougher and sloppier, needy and desperate. It was just beautiful to see so, how he simply lost all the control he previously had over me and himself. 

Then we came, almost at the same time, crying out each other's names, trying desperately to get closer to each other even if there was no more space to fill, panting hard. 

🔴 over

My vision was unfocused and my limbs were numb, feeling the mattress complain as Han collapsed on his side, worn out. 

We layed like that for some minutes, collecting ourselves. 

He got up and I held his sleeve for a second, questioning. 

-I'm just gonna get us a towel or something to clean this up. It would be a shame if anyone arrived home to see us like this. - his sly grin was just irresistible, making me chuckle as his lips kissed mine soflty for a second, leaving the room. 

*Han's POV*

Cleaning up didn't take long. Soon enough we were sat on the couch watching some random TV show. Lando arrived home shortly after and Leia didn't took so long either. 

Somewhat after we sat by the TV, Leia started to look weird at Luke, halfway in my lap. 

-What's that face? - he noticed too, laughing. 

-You're nosebleeding. Not a little or like you've been punched, more like your face is on it's period. - there was no sassy tone on her voice, I think the Skywalkers just talk that way naturally. 

I looked over at his face and she wasn't exaggerating a single bit. I have no idea how he didn't notice, there was blodd dripping down his chin. He touched his lips with two fingers and looked at how the got soaked in red before getting up for a tissue, or several in this case. 

-What the fresh fuck? - I could ear Luke say from the kitchen, when he finally looked at himself in the mirror. - Why did no one said anything sooner? Geez, this doesn't stop... 

I got up to maybe try and help him with that, but all I got up to see was horrifying- His white shirt was now almost fully red, his body fallen over the counter, puking what it also seemed to be blood. 

-Luke! - I ran to him, even if all I could do was hold him as he kept puking blood onto the sink, holding his hair back. 

This got the attention of the others, who where about has disgusted as me with what they found. 

-Jesus Christ, what is going on? 

-Everyone seems to make that question, but no one is able to answer it. - He commented, worthless cleaning his mouth over and over again. 

-I'll call an ambulance... - Lando grabbed his phone as Luke sat himself on the counter, thoughtful. 

-There's no need to, they wouldn't know what was happening either. 

His parents had arrived, seeing what was going on. They seemed to know what the fresh fuck this was about, that was more than any of us. As they said something, I saw Luke looking at his shirt with an unfocused view. 

-Luke? 

-Blood is so hard to clean off surfaces, specially fabric... 

That was the last thing he said before passing out and falling off the counter into my arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry! 

What do you think it's going on with Luke?  Do you think it's an easy one to fix? 

Leave your comments down bellow! 

See ya!