𝕍. 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤

Hi guys! How's it hanging? 

Remember how we left off? In case you don't, take a peek in the chapters before. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I woke up with a loud gasp, teary eyes and soaked in sweat, breathing unevenly and I trembled a bit. I could still feel the tingle of ice in my fingers, his touch in my hands, the whole in my chest... I eard a loud sound, like something really heavy got dropped or a lot of light stuff. I wasn't even expecting conforting gestures and words when I unconsciously looked for someone to hold on, bit I turned out to find the one I wanted the most right by my side, holding me close to him while rubbing my back.

-It's ok kid, I'm here, you're safe.- Han reassured me, his soft whispers soothing my distressed soul. I hugged him tightly, still unable to breathe correctly or to stop myself from shaking so hard. My heart was jumping inside my chest, almost like my lungs and ribs were a claustrophobic cage it couldn't excape, but I didn't want to focus on that. I wanted to focus on his heartbeat, soothing and soft against my ear.

-That was a hell of a nightmare, uh? You nearly destroyed the room. What happened Luke?-He asked, attempting to sound cool, but his voice betrayed him showing concern and worry.

-It... it was all.... it was all so slow.... I... I was stuck there again and.... and this time you didn't... you didn't help me... - I had a lot of trouble speaking, the tears I had managed to keep in spilling like a fountain, sobs interrupting my speach every now and then. - It was... It was so cold and dark.... I... I... I... I tried so so hard.... I tried so hard to run free bu... bu... but then...

I held onto him for my dear life, shaking and sobbing loudly against the crock of his neck. I knew I was crossing the line, going way to far, abusing his confidence, but he didn't seem to care in the slightest. He held me closer to him, waiting paciently for me to get better and finish.

-T-they had taken you too.... you were there too... yet you were there for longer I... I was too late to help you....-my heart broke again, remembering his froze figure, pulse stopping...

-Oh kid... don't worry, it's not real, ok? I'm here. I'm not going anywhere... - He kept whispering sweet nothings in my ear, tracing relaxing patterns in my back, helping me to calm down. His heartbeat, so close to mine, soothed me, all of this helping me get better. I should have just sat back up after, letting go from him, but I didn't want to. I wanted to hold him close to me forever. He also didn't seem to have any hurry to get up.

We spent some long moments like that, simply breathing and holding eachother close, like the world didn't exist, just us, united in sync like if we were just one. It felt good to just be that close to him, but I knew the moment, for as heavenly as it was, would have to end soon. Reluctantly I pulled back, sitting in the bed while cleaning my tears and sniffing a bit.

-Hey, I was about to wake you up anyways, I got lunch for us. Wait a second...

He left the room quickly, returning in a bit with his usual sandwich and a bowl. 

-I made you some soup to make you feel better. - He explained, a warm smile in his face. No reputation he could ever create would ever be better than that dammed smile. 

-Thanks... - I tasted the soup, surprisingly good. He smiled again, seeing I liked it, and only then began to eat. 

We ate in a confortable silence, Han refusing to leave my side. I was enjoying his company, but it made me feel selfish. I could be having such a better day staying in school if he hadn't brought me home and had to take care of me. I was just a burden in his life, like in everyone's life. They'd all be better off without me, he'd be better of without me.