𝕃𝕏𝕀𝕀: 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣

ello there! How's it going? 

I know, I know, one more filler, but I promise I'll have some more plot enrichment room! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

I'm not used to the spotlight. One thing is on-stage, where the blinding light forbid you to see the people. Other completely different is after you get out of stage. It was a bit statelling at first because it wasn't just Leia and Han. It was my class and Lando's class and Seth's and Lola's and Maya's.... I couldn't even see my parents and I was getting overwhelmed. 

As soon as we finally went down the small stairs I held tightly onto Han's arm, trying to answer everyone and not just run to the bathroom to be alone. I barely registered anything, I just kept saying "Yes" and "Thank you" over and over again until the small crowd dissolved. Only then my brain began to register again. 

We all when to a coffee shop after, where it was warm inside and way less people. Their hot chocolate was really good, it was actual chocolate and not just overmixed choco milk. 

-I didn't know you wrote like that. - Obi Wan commented, taking a sip of his mocca. 

-I didn't knew you wrote at all. - Dad completed. 

-I don't like to show them to anyone, but Lando saw me write that one and said it would be a good song. Some brainstorming after a amazing work from the rest of the band and there it was. - I simply said. - And you should have said it was ours, Lando. I told you, you personally had most of the work with the instruments! 

-Those verses are obviously too personal for it to be "ours". It's yours, take it pridefully. 

Dad snapped his fingers and his face light up, like he had just remembered something. 

-What is it, dear? - Obi-Wan asked, instantly knowing. 

-We forgot about the pride parade next Saturday! We still haven't gotten our shirts! - I will always love how much dad simply ADORES pride with his entire heart. 

-Oh my, we did! Kids, we're all going together, right?

-Hell yea! Han, you come along, right? - I asked to the guy way to busy braiding my hair to speak, just nodding and humming afirmatively.

-Can I go too? As an ally? - Lando asked, unsure. 

-Of course you can! I'm designing your outfit though, and yours, Skysolo. 

-What? - me and Han said at the same time. What the hell did she called us? 

-"Skysolo", your ship name. - she simply said, like it was obvious. - "Sky" from Skywalker and "Solo" from... well, Solo. We tried with your first names for a while, but Antilles was right, it never sounded well. 

-It's already official by now. I think someone made a Wiki page about it already, it's more that a year old. The name, not the page. - Lando joked. 

I was blushing hard as hell, Han also blushing a bit, stopping for a second wg

hat he was doing. Now we had a ship name? Are we THAT couple? 

-Don't call us that way. Lando, I'm looking at you. - Han warned. 

-Look at this, our son is part of an OTP. That's goals right there. - Dad teased, making me blush even more. 

-You have one too. - Leia turned to dad and Obi-Wan, who raised an eyebrow- Obikin.