𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏: 𝕋𝕖𝕒 𝕔𝕦𝕡𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕤

Hello there! How's it going? 

my shoulder hurts SO BAD, ya'll have no idea.

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

The rooms where meant for two people. Lando and Leia chose to stay together before we had a saying, so I guess me and Han would have to share room... for 5 nights.... what a shame... 

Cutting the crap, I really liked that idea. we weren't spending much time inside the hotel, but the time we were spending was gonna be enough for us to enjoy ourselves alone. 

But we only stopped there to leave our stuff before catching the bus to the amusement park. The streets where huge, so many threes around them, making the streets pretty. 

My excitement grew as we got closer, holding Han's hand as we got out if the bust. The line was still small, we arrived shortly after lunch. 

-Geez, there is a metal detector just to get inside the park? That's a lot, uh? - Lando commented. 

We walked inside. I rolled my eyes as the security guards when pale at dad pulling his arm out again. It used to be unconfortable for him, now he's just amused. He loves the "cyborg" feel of it. 

-Okie dokie, now we gotta be smart. The lines here are usually 30 min. up, where do you wanna go first? 

-There is this new one called "Space Mountain", the lines are usually huge and it only says 27 min. right now! - Han called out, seeing the waiting time on the tablet. 

That one was awesome. It was super super fast, the space holograms really nice. Han won't admit it, but he was also screaming the whole time. 

Leia was a bit weary about going at it first, as it said the usual "Not recommended for people with heart diseases, epilepsy or pregnant", but she was back on meds and it turned out fine. 

We waisted the full afternoon there, waiting in lines and going into different areas. 

-Han, you join us in the teacups! - Dad said. 

-Yea, you don't wanna stay with the lame guys! - Leia continued. 

-Excuse you? - Obi-Wan pretended to be offended. 

Ilooked at Han, amused. I knew what kind of people he was joining. 

-Yea, I wanna be where the fun is. 

He was screwed . While me, Obi-Wan and Lando where spinning at a normal speed, Dad and Leia were near the speed of light, screaming in joy and Han screamed in fear, holding onto the sides for his dear life. 

We all got out normally, waiting for the other three. 

-This could last longer! - Dad commented. 

-Yea, I could go again! - Leia said too. 

Han was the last leaving, stumbling over, dizzy and pale, holding onto the fence for balance and catching his breath. 

-I... I'm not going anywhere... again with you two maniacs! - He said, making us all laugh. 

-Aw, come on, you liked it! Didn't you said you where the fun was? 

-That wasn't fun, that was crazy! If I wanted crazy I'd call my ex and/or my parents! - he joked, getting back up and holding my hand. It was always happening, he'd be close to me and our hand would end up held together without our knowledge.