ℂ𝕀𝕀: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕪

Hiya! How's it going? 

Here is more of the story you seem to like so much, or not, idk, you guys don't comment! 

It would seriously help me tons to know if you liked this by commenting along the story on in the end, or even just voting for the shy peeps! I👏🏼need👏🏼feedback👏🏼!

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

Han locked the door behind him and practically tackled me to the bed. Don't blame us, we're the one who got dared to stay locked here alone for two hours, it wasn't 100% voluntary. Bit I won't say I wasn't exactly excited over it. 

-The fucker left here a goddam lube bottle and a condom saying "Have fun, you party animals" and a wink face. - Han laughed, leaving both back in the nightstand. 

-Dirty mind. There's a lot of stuff to do while locked alone in a room, sex isn't the only obvious option. - I rolled my eyes. 

He looked at me with a smile, setting me in his lap. The lights where all off, but the curtains where wide open and the moonlight always made Han look better, sexier. It made me want him and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me too, he wanted me right then and there. Lucky him, so did I. 

-So, what should we do now? - He asked, his voice nearly a whisper, as if any lauder was blasphemy to the darkness in the room. 

-Well, better use what we have and give in. - I kissed him, deep and passionate, but slow. It was exciting. - As I said, birthday sex is a must. 

He barely didn't laugh, too busy searching for my lips again his hands grasping my hips and my hands tugging on his shirt as we kept kissing like that. My hands crept under his chirt, feeling up his back and his grabbed my ass under my shirt, something I for once allowed. 

🔴

I took my shirt off and he kissed my chest, moving to kiss my neck and collarbone, nibbling it just in the most sensitive spot, the one that got me whimpering in need everytime. I knew he loved it, when I was vocal about how I was feeling. He loved to ear me moan and beg and I always loved the look he gave me when I did, his shudders, the smirk and the wild eyes. 

We both rolled sideways until my back hit the chill blankets and he was on top of me, my legs wrapped around his hips. He took his vest and shirt off, exposing that chest and abs that made my legs much more tighter than they already were. 

You can see where where going with this, right? You don't need me to describe to you how we removed each and every article of clothing, all you need to know is that only my knee socks remained there by the time he was lubbing his fingers up and I was already whimpering in antecipation. Sure, the feeling wasn't new anymore, but his fingers where so much bigger than mine and he had much easier access to all the spots that drove me insane, I always loved the feeling of him streaching me up. 

-You sure? - he always made sure to ask before, making sure I was confortable with what he did with me, but I couldn't be more sure I wanted it. He smirked at how desperately I nodded. - Relax then, baby.

I gasped loudly when his finger made it's way inside me, his warm wet kisses on my neck sooo distracting that soon the small sting was forgotten and only the pleasure stayed, my tug in his hair telling him he could go on. A second finger joined in and next thing I know I'm bitting my lip to try and remain quiet as he curled up his fingers. 

-Oh Han.... ahhh.... mhhhh... that's so good... - I moaned out, trying to keep the moans quiet for the sake of the party downstairs. 

-Look at you, so worked up already... the things I wanna do to you... - His voice was low and raspy, sending shivers down my spine, a third finger slid in and I threw my head back, fighting a pleasure scream on the back of my throat, that only came out as a high pitched moan. - Oh baby, what are you doing? Are you trying to make everyone know how good I can make you feel? How naughty, can't even stay quiet when the house is full.