𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀. "𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥"

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

This chapter will have explicit NSFW scenes in the beginning. If you aren't interested in reading that, jump from this introduction into the "*" mark, ok? 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

Something in his words triggered something in me, instantly wanting to make him feel good, nothing else on my mind but him and him only. If he truly wanted me to make something about it, he was getting it. 

I began to kiss his neck hungrily, occasionally nibbling on it and trying to find that one spot he loved to be kissed on. I held myself back from leaving hikeys behind, not wanting to embarrass him as we left the house after, but his sharp breaths and gasps didn't help at all. There was something about how his blue eyes showed exactly how he felt and the need they showed that drove me crazy. 

I then realized our convenient position and began to grind my knee on his bulge, nice and slow, making him gasp again and whimper softly, all of this music to my ears. I had no rush to make myself feel good, I knew I would sooner or later, but now I wanted to put my whole focus on him. He deserved it. 

-H-Han... - he whimpered, my kisses raising from his neck to his jawline. I speed a bit my pace, my fingers teasingly brushing the top of his pants. - W-wait... 

I stopped fully, taking a look at him. Was I going to fast? 

-Do you want me to stop? - I asked softly, not wanting him to feel bad if he actually did. 

-N-no, I'm just... I'm just a bit nervous...- I smiled and kissed him again. How cute. I couldn't help but awe at that, making him blush. He was so innocent... I wanted to see if he still managed to be that innocent when I made him moan my name out loud. 

-First time with someone else? - I teased, knowing full well it was. I wasn't expecting him to blush even more and look to the side, embarrassed. 

-First time... at all. 

I raised an eyebrow at him, but it made sense. It wasn't like he had tons of privacy at home. My argument about forcing teenagers to share rooms with siblings stood now stronger than ever. 

-Aw, don't worry... I'll make you feel really good, but only if you want me too. - I cooed. I could almost swear I felt him shiver over those words. His frantic nods proved it too me. 

But now, now I had another idea than I had previously. It this was truly the first time he was going to feel this way, I wanted to make it special. I moved us, making him sit om the edge of the bed. He only understood what I was aiming for when I knelt down in front of him, spreading his legs, carefully searching or any signs of discomfort. As I found none I moved closer, eager to begin, wanting to please him so much it was almost like it would make me feel good as well. 

I began slowly moving my hands, testing how he responded. It wasn't like I had done that tons of times before, but I didn't need to be perfect. I just needed to be enough for him to feel good. He seemed to enjoy it, his head slightly tilted back and eyes closed, mouth slightly open. I then took him in my mouth, feeling his shiver and watching, entertained, how he bit his fist to contain himself from being too loud, still not succeeding much. It was just delightful to watch his chest raise and lower so fast, the way his face shifted in pleasure as I keep going, each time deeper and faster, almost desperately. 

-Don't be shy, be as loud as you please. - I said teasingly, taking him entirely again, speeding up. 

Luke gave up on trying to mute himself, moaning loudly and whimpering at my touch, his fingers running through my hair. I kept going, thirstily drinking from those sounds, occasionally grunting as his fingers pulled on my hair at something I did. I didn't knew what satisfied me the most: how he sounded like, so damm hot and sensitive, all the strings played in the right direction, the way he looked, all hot and bothered, his innocent shell breaking into his hot and sexual side (that, holy fuck, I could have met sooner), or how I could feel how the exact effect every single bit of my touch had on him on the other side of our bond. That was a connection I never dreamed I could have but wouldn't change for shit. After all the pain he had endured, I wanted him to feel good, as good as I could make him feel and even more. Maybe that, mixed with all the lust and crave I bottled up, was what made me feel so good about this, that made me want it so badly, even I wasn't being touched.