𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀: ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

I don't know what to write here. 

I hope you like this. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I felt numb and tired the rest of the day. I couldn't eat though, my mouth still tasted like vomit. 

I didn't want to tell Han or Leia what happened before he choked me against that wall, it felt... violating to say the least.

As the classes passed by I couldn't concentrate. I felt too dizzy to focus and my attention flied everywhere but to the class. In fact, I nearly fell to the ground as we were leaving the school gates, 

It helped that Han literally refused to leave my side the whole day, simply holding my hand. holding me close and kissing me trough the day, reassuring me I was gonna be ok. Han didn't deserve to suffer. Being with me alone was a huge hazard for his life. The simply fact I loved him could mean his death. That's why I never pushed him away. At this point, taking me and Han away from each other was absolute torture for both of us, a suffering that would solve nothing as he still wouldn't be away from danger. I still felt guilty though, my love was putting him in danger. 

-Prince? Are you ok? - he looked to me, realizing I was letting my negative thoughts take over me again. My hand was on top of his in the driving lever while we went home, I must have squeezed it unintentionally. 

-Sorry, I didn't mean to-

-Stop that. You're constantly saying sorry. You did nothing wrong, there is nothing to apologize for. While you feel like everything is your fault, you won't recover. Try to drop the habit, ok? - He smiled warmly, making me hear his words. He had a valid point. 

-So- I mean, I'll try. - I smiled back and he smiled too. 

-What disturbed you baby? - he asked, eyes and hands focused on turning left, but ears on me.

-... I have no way to permanently protect you. Or relationship is constantly hurting you but just the fact I love you would hurt you. Even if I tried and pushed you away, you'd never be safe... 

He nearly hit the breaks, pale, and taken off guard. It was his turn to squeeze my hand. I feared if done something wrong. 

-Angel... I... I can't imagine my life without you now... I simply can't... even if you were just my best friend, please... never, never push me away to try to protect me... I love you so so so much.... if we ever part, it must be because we don't feel this love anymore... never do that to me if you still love me... - I saw tears in his eyes and gulped. I didn't knew how much this would affect Han. 

-I never meant to s-say I would, it was just hipotetically... - my voice broke by seeing him in this state, realizing his breathing had increased and everything. 

He pulled the car to the edge, parking it fast, trying to calm down. I noticed his hands were shaking.

-Han, I'm sorry... - I felt so so bad for speaking now, I didn't mean for him to be like this. 

-What happened, why did we stopped? - Leia took her earbuds off, trying to realize the fick happened. 

-I'm ok... I'm ok, I just need to take a deep breath and move on. - He took said deep breath, repeating it some times. 

-I wouldn't say anything of I knew you'd react like this... 

-Nonono, don't be afraid to say anything... I didn't knew I'd react like this either.. Don't feel bad, it's not your fault... damm...