𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕕𝕖

Hi there! How's it going? 

I know, it's 1 am, but I was inspired! 

Let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV* 

We know Satine. She was there a lot when we were kids. It usually meant we'd have to go upstairs and play loud music until she left, she made both of our parents very uneasy and, while Obi-Wan got pretty teary and shaky, dad got overprotective and angry, even violent at times. 

She is a pretty woman, that I can't lie about. She looks and sounds like the tipical German woman, tall and slim, eyes so light they where almost white, blond hair freshly cut in a pixie haircut (she changed it when dad and Obi-Wan started openly dating, she's a bit obsessive), shorty blue clothes. She was pretty ripped too, her arms got bigger every time we saw her. 

We learned with time, you don't talk to Satine unless she talks to you. It's not only rude, it gets you into troubles you'd rather avoid, so I kept my mouth shut. She doesn't seem to have much problems with me, she enjoys to pick on Luke more, maybe because he seemed to trust her at first when we meet eachother. Poor boy always attracts the people with the worst intentions. 

-Hello there, General Kenobi. - she mocked with that same voice as usual. 

-Satine. What a coincidence to see you here. - his voice was cordial as usual, but it was like he weakened a bit every second, her presence intoxicating him. I don't think anyone gets under his skin like she does. 

-Not really, you and your rugrats seem to always show up when I less want to. - there was a very violent undertone in her words, depreciative and discouraging. 

-If you're here to cause us troubles, just leave. - dad's tone was warning. 

She took a nasty look at me and Luke. 

-Haven't seen this brats in some years. You fixed yet, punk? 

She pinched Luke's cheek like a nozy grandma would do and he obviously shooed her away, unconfortable. No one would be. 

-I was never broken, miss. - Tipical Luke, being so polite to who didn't deserved it. 

-Tell that to the kid who cried if anyone touched him, kiddo. 

Han was practically growling in anger behind us, even if he didn't even knew her. but Luke remained calm. 

-I have a name, you know? I'd prefer you to call me by my name. I'm Luke.  

-Your mother loved that name, you know? She always wanted a Luke since she was 19. Poor thing you two killed her before she-

-Satine, enough. -Dad spoke once more. He was more threatening now. 

-Calm down, Ani, I'm just fooling around with the kids, right? - She finally looked at Han and Lando. - Who are you two? 

-I'm Han and this is my brother Lando. - His words sounded so harsh but, at the same time, his voice did not raised up. 

-Oh, you are? Who's the adopted one?

-Here's the punchline: Both. - Lando joked, trying to ease up the tention that had settled. He failed miserably, but I smiled faintly at him, acknowledging his try. 

-That sounds like a fun family. What got you orphans in the first place? 

-NOYB. - They answered at the same time. 

-What? 

-None of your business. - Han finished with a sly smirk Lando shared. This is definitely not the first time they give this answer.